NEED

Y/n pov

A few days has passed. I couldn't sleep, still thinking about that night.

Now I can confirm that he doesn't remember anything, because he kept treating me like always: being mean and rude.

I try to forget about what happened, but I can't. I'm doomed. I think I'm catching feelings. I know this is going to hurt because he doesn't feel this way. But this just doesn't get out of my mind.

I have to do something.

.........

.........

It is now Friday morning and we're having lunch at the school canteen. I feel very sad. I haven't slept the last few days...because of him.

Lisa and the others keep smiling and laughing. And I'm there. Sitting on the chair. Not able to enjoy life with friends. I feel so depressed.

I'm not the type of girl to feel sad because of a boy. I don't know what's happening to me. I also don't show my emotions too much, indeed I've never cried in front of people.

I can feel the pain in my stomach. It's not physical pain, it's more like nervousness. But it hurts like hell.

I feel like my body is buried. I can fell the pressure haunting me.

My brain is total chaos. My thoughts keep mixing together and now I don't know what to think. I can feel it. I'm about to explode. I don't care if everybody see me like this. I just want to take this pain out of my chest. It hurts so bad.

I lower my head and start to cry quietly. The others didn't notice me until Lisa asked for my opinion.

Silence.

I can feel everybody staring at me while I cry. They cannot see my face, but they can see some tears falling on the table. I feel so pathetic.

"Y/n!! Is everything alright?" she says worried.

I then look at her. My eyes are red and swollen and my tears keep falling down.

The others start to panic. They keep asking me what's wrong. But I just look at my best friend. I feel so exposed right now, even though they know nothing about what happened. I don't know why but I feel like an open book.

Lisa grabs my wrist and drags me to the bathroom. Luckily there's no one inside and I just explode.

As Lisa sees me crying so hard, she hugs me tight. I don't know why but this makes my heart hurt even more. Maybe because I know that she's always been by my side but I lied to her.

"I'm sorry" I say sobbing "I'm really sorry"

"Shhhh it's alright. Now tell me what happened" she says in a comforting tone.

"I like him so much that it hurts... why now? Why me? Why him?"

I just feel her nodding. I guess she knows who I'm talking about.

.........

.........

After a while I calmed down and eventually told her everything. She's not mad at me for not telling me. She told me that it must have been difficult for me, so it's understandable why I didn't tell her.

Then we got back to the others.

They kept questioning what happened a Lisa tried to make up some excuses. She even told them that I was on my period ahahah. She's a real friend. She did a lot for me.

When I got home I went straight to bed without eating and drifted to sleep.

It's Saturday morning. I feel a little bit better after crying yesterday.