STUDY

Y/n pov

A couple of days has passed since then and now it's Saturday.

Obviously I told Lisa about everything that happened that night and since then she keeps teasing me. She also said that it was strange, because Minhyuk treats me like shit and he was like that only that night.

I assume it was because of his little brother, because as soon as his parents came back home on Thursday night, he started saying mean things right away. Argggg that bastard!

Now I'm in my room resting on the bed after studying. I smile as I remember our professor scolding Minhyuk for not studying English. Ahahaah I remember me trying to hold in my laughter. The professor told him that he's going to test him on Monday to see if he's improving.

As I'm thinking about life, I slowly close my eyes and start sleeping.

Minhyuk's pov

TOCK TOCK

......silent......

TOCK TOCK TOCK TOCK!!!!

Why isn't she answering?

I slowly open the door and I see her on the bed sleeping. I heard her studying earlier, so I guess she's resting a bit. But now it's not time to sleep!! You have to help me y/n!

To be honest I don't want to ask for her help, but I have no other choice. Urgggg she's going to tease me for forever!

I go up to her looking at her sleeping figure. She's kinda cute ahah. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING LEE MINHYUK?!?!?

Obviously I'm not going to wake her up nicely, I want to bother her some more.

I get close to her ear and....

"Y/N WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream as loud as I can.

She suddenly wakes up and falls on the ground.

"Ya!!! What's wrong with you?! Can you be nicer with me?! God I swear to go I'm gonna-"

"I need you" I interrupt her.

She looks at me trying to understand what's on my mind.

"Why do you need me? Don't tell me that you need my help for....YA YOU PERVERT!! I'M NOT GOING TO BE YOUR TOY!" she smacks my head.

"Ouch!!! I don't need your help in that way. Gosh. Are you sure I am the perverted one?" I ask her rubbing my head.

"O-Oh what do you need?" she asks embarrassed.

"........."

Y/n pov

"BBBHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! YOU NEED WHAT? AHAHAHAHAAH THE UMBEATABLE LEE MINHYUK IS ASKING FOR MY HELP? OH MY GOD I'M SO HONORED!!" I'm almost crying with laughter.

"Ya that's not funny!" he says a bit annoyed.

"YEAH YEAH SURE! I'M REALLY GLAD TO BE YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER!" I say still laughing. I honestly don't believe him. I think he just asked me that just to bother me.

"Y/n. I'm serious" he says looking straight into my eyes.

"AHAHAH... ahaha... ah ah ah....wait really?" I widen my eyes.

"Yes, on Monday our professor is going to test me, so I need to be prepared. I know you're good at English so I asked you." He says with a serious face.

"O-Oh I see..." I say a little bit intimidated "But on one condition" I say pointing at him.

"What's it?" he says rolling his eyes.