DO IT

Y/n pov

I feel the need to do this. It's so hot and I'm sweating. I have nothing else in my mind. Just him.

I start to feel strange. Something I've never physically felt. It starts from my stomach. and it's very intense. It slowly moves down to my core.

It just doesn't stop. I need to make this 'pain' go away. I need to do it. I have to. I must. I don't want to. 

But I keep thinking about his stare.

I slowly remove my pants and my right hand start to play with my clit, through the thin fabric of my underwear

I slowly remove my pants and my right hand start to play with my clit, through the thin fabric of my underwear. This feeling is so weird but pleasant at the same time. It's becoming addicting. I need something more...

I pull my panties aside and put one finger in front of my entrance. I can feel how wet I am. I slowly push my finger inside and gasp a little, not used to this feeling. After a bit I start moving at a slow pace, until I get even more needy.

I insert another finger and then another one. I keep moving at a faster pace. But this is not enough. As I go even faster, I start to moan out loud.

My left hand starts moving instinctively towards my neck. I wrap my fingers around it and press them down, feeling every muscle.

I cannot contain myself anymore. I'm a moaning mess and I feel something coming down. It feels like something is about to come out myself. I think that if this goes away, all my problems will be resolved.

I feel like I need to say something in order to make it come out, but I don't know what.

I keep moaning and whining but nothing comes out, and that 'pain' doesn't go away. As I moan I shout...

"Lee Minhyuk"

Minhyuk's pov

After school I stayed a bit with my friends and Y/n went straight home. She didn't eat today, as always. So I decide to buy some food and give it to her once I get home.

Now I'm in the living room and I head upstairs. I can hear some noises coming from Y/n 's room. What? Did I hear it right? Was it a moan?

I silently open the door and I see her on the bed, half naked, touching herself.

She didn't hear me, so she has no clue that I'm watching. I don't even bother to hide myself, indeed I'm standing still in the middle of the room.

It's strange. She's pleasuring herself, but not for fun. It looks like she needs to take off a huge burden, which is really bothering her. And it looks like she cannot get it off.

She's really hot. It's kinda making me horny. I can feel my member getting hard. But I won't touch myself.

She keeps going at a faster pace. It seems like she cannot control it. Then I see her choking herself with the other hand.