YOU

Y/n pov

I slowly wake up. I look at my phone and it's 9 AM. I decide to get up and as I stand on my legs....BOOM.

My legs are weak. It's difficult to stand up, but then I remember what happened last night and start blushing.  After gathering all my strengths I stand up and look for something to wear.

I see on the ground Minhyuk's hoodie. So I put it on. It has a nice smell, his smell. It looks really big on me and it's very cute 😊

I head downstairs and I find Minhyuk in the kitchen cooking shirtless.

"Ya! Put some clothes on!" I say shyly.

"Oh you're up? I didn't hear you coming down- Ya! Did you steal my hoodie?!"

"No! You left it in my room after we had se-" I stop myself embarrassed and look away.

"Why are you so shy princess?" he says smirking.

"P-Princess?" I'm all red and my face goes O_O

"You don't like it?" he says getting closer to me. "or you prefer...." and whispers something dirty in my ear.

"You perv!!" I say slapping his shoulder. "go and put a shirt on" I repeat.

"Why? Like what you see? I think you're enjoying this too much"

After Minhyuk got dressed we started eating what he prepared. Right after I was washing the dishes and he was laying down on the couch.  After finishing, I go to my room, but I hear him following. He grabs my wrist and take me to his room.

He sits on the bed and pulls me on top of him.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I just want to stay with you" he says resting his head on my chest.

"You're so cute..." I whisper, but he heard me.

He looks at me and starts kissing me. We spent the rest of the day like this.

After dinner Minhyuk got a call from Jooheon. He asked him if we could all hang out tomorrow. We decided to meet at our house.

Before going to sleep I feel Minhyuk whining and complaining from behind. We're now in the living room.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking at him.

"I wanted to stay alone with you tomorrow" he looks like a child. So cuteeeeeeee. I go to him and hug him tight.

"Minhyuk, we literally live in the same house. You can see me whenever you want" I reassure him.

He doesn't answer. I feel his hands squishing lightly my hips. Then I look at him and smile. He gives me a peck on the lips and I do the same right after. He seems surprised by my actions.

"What?" I ask him confused.

He starts giving me small kisses on the lips. But then the kiss becomes more passionate. I can feel him lifting my shirt.

"Minhyuk, what are you doing?" I say a bit embarrassed trying to cover my skin.

"Why are you so shy? I already saw your beautiful body" he says kissing my neck.

"Min-Minhyuk I don't think w-we should..." I say nervous.

He just keeps kissing. His soft lips feel like heaven on my skin. But I lightly push him away.

"I-I have to go" I say stuttering.

"Where?" he knows I'm trying to make up an excuse.

"I-I...ummh... I need to take a shower!" I say trying to look confident.