HI NEW LIFE

Y/n pov

"MUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM WHERE DID YOU PUT MY NEW UNDERWEAR???!!!"

Why doesn't she answer me?

"Mum! Where the fuc- OUCH!!! WHY DO YOU KEEP HITTING ME?"

"I'm here, you don't need to scream. What do you want honey?"

She has the courage to call me honey after hitting me, wow. Arggggg.

"I wanted to ask you where you put my new underwear, the lace one."

"Why do you need it honey?"

"Well you know, I don't have that much money and if I run out of it I can always sell my body to earn som- OUCHHHH THAT HURTS!"

"YA I HOPE YOU'RE KIDDING!!!"

"Of course mum!! I'd never do that and you know!"

"Princess! Dad is home with all your stuff for your journey"

"Papa!! You're back!! Did you get everything?"

"Of course princess, now come and give Papa a hug"

"Ew why would I do tha- OUCHHHH STOP HITTING ME MUM!!!"

.........

.........

Today is the day. It's my first time taking a plane. It's going to be a loooooong flight. And obviously I'm very nervous.

DIIIIINNGGGGGGG

Lisa:

Hi y/n!! so today is the day!! By the time you arrive do you have any plans? I'm asking because, if you want, I can come to the airport and I can take you to your host family so you don't have to spend any money on the taxi!

y/n:

Hi Lisa!! Yesss I'd love to meet you as soon as I arrive, but there's one problem...

Lisa:

What is it? You can tell me!

y/n:

Well I actually don't know how you look like since on your profile picture you show your back ahahah and you also don't know how I look like

Lisa:

Oh sorry about that!! I didn't think about it! Wait, I'll send you a picture!

There you go! 😊

y/n:

Oh you're so beautiful! I'll send one of me too!

Lisa:

Waaaaaaaaa you're so gorgeous! Ok now that we know our faces is going to be much easier. See you when you arrive!!

Before getting on the plane I stayed a bit more with my parents, who accompanied me here. Both of them cried a bit and they kept saying that they were proud of me. To be honest I found that cute and I was also touched by their words. Now I have to go. 

I'm on the plane. It's already been four hours and there's still a long way to go.

The flight is not as bad as I imagined, but it's veeeeeeeeeeeery boring.

I'm trying to memorize all the family member's name and their picture, but I don't know the older son's name or face, because her mum told me that he didn't want to share his personal information. I mean, I get it, I'm just a stranger who is going to live in his house without his permission after all.

On the other and I really find Miss and Mr Lee really nice and reliable, since we've talked over facetime many times since the day I got to know them. Also the little baby, is so cuteeee ^^.

I slept, read books, studied a little bit, slept some more.

I'm finally hereeee!!!!!

I'm so happy and I can't wait to meet Lisa!! I'm also a bit tired so I think I'll go straight home.

I think I see her!! Oh my god she's really beautiful! Not that I'm not, but she's really cute!!

"Lisaaaa!! It's me!!"

"Hiii Y/N!!!!"

I see her running towards me with a big smile.

"Oh my god y/n! You're very pretty!! Are you tired? I'm gonna take you to your host house! I'll drive."

"Oh do you have a car?"

"Yessss. Well it's not mine, it's my mum's, but she let me use it when I need it! Let's go!!"

Lisa is very kind I think we'll be good friends! While driving, she asked me a couple of questions and so did I. we actually talked about a lot of things. She also told me that she was going to make me see many cool places, once I got adapted to the jet lag.

We arrived to our destination and she left me with a big big big smile.

"Why am I so nervous?" I whispered to myself "I only need to ring the bell"

My heart is beating really fast. Ok, I need to take a deep breath...1...2...3!!!

DING DONGGGGG

"She's here!! Oh no the baby is crying!!"

"UUEEEEEEEEE M-MUM UEEEEE"

"Oh my god honey, clean the table!! Fast fast!!"

I can hear a lot of noises inside the house. They seem so busy. Finally a brunette woman came to me and opened the door.

"Hi Y/n!! I'm Miss Lee, nice to meet you"

She has a really beautiful smile and she's also holding the little baby. So cuteeee.

"Hi Miss Lee! I'm y/n it's a pleasure to meet you! I hope we can get along well!"

"Of course!! Get yourself in! Also be comfortable around us, we are just normal people."

"Sure!"

Once I got in I greeted Mr Lee and played with the baby; he already loves me 😊

After half an hour I went to my room which was shown to me by Miss Lee. She told me she cleaned everything, but if I were to find something unusual I should tell her as soon as possible.

After fixing all my stuff I texted my mum and informed her that everything was fine and that I was going to sleep.

I still can't believe I finally made it!! My dream finally became true.