PROJECT

Y/n pov

A few days has passed and now it's Friday.

I still haven't met Lee's oldest son.

A part from that, the situation is good. Lisa and the others always made me smile a lot and the seventh member of the group, Minhyuk started hanging out with us. He is not talkative, which it was strange, since Lisa told me he was the most talkative and basically the sun of the group.

About him, we kept cleaning together. At first I tried to open him up to me, but he would just stay silent. So after a while I gave up and eventually doing my cleaning by myself on the other side of the room.

Today the professor introduced a new topic. He said that it's going to be the subject of a home project. He is going to decide the groups the next week.

It's evening now and I start cleaning, as always. But Jooheon, before leaving, asks me if I'd like to hang out with the whole group on Saturday. Of course I say yes.

After sweeping, I have to clean the windows. I take a chair and place it right under the glass. Now I'm standing on it.

"Pink..." it's Minhyuk, who for the first time speaks to me.

"Pardon?" I say a little bit confused "Pink?" I repeat what he said.

"Your underwear" he says, while cleaning the teacher's desk.

..........................................O_O...............................................

"YA WHY ARE YOU LOOKING UNDER MY SKIRT?!?!?!??!"

"It's not my fault" he says calmly.

"OF COURS IT IS YOUR FAULT YOU LITTLE –" I say to him but my foot accidentally slips and now I'm falling.

I close my eyes, knowing it's going to hurt. But nothing. I just feel a pair of arms around me and as soon as I open my eyes I see Minhyuk carrying me bridal style.

"O-Oh t-thanks Min-Minhyuk" I say trembling as bit.

"Be more careful next time" he says coldly and putting me down.

"Y-Yeah, sure...t-thank you" I say a little bit embarrassed. He just looks at me. "What's wrong, do I have something on my face?" I ask him.

"You're all red" he replies. He's so straight forward I swear.

I quickly look at the window's glass and I see myself blushing so hard.

"U-Umh, it's just because" I tried to find an excuse "umh, you know, I was falling and-"

"Yeah sure" he says turning around and picking up a cloth.

.........

.........

We got home safely. I still don't know where he lives, because he doesn't want me to take him to his house.

I kept thinking about what happened in class. Argggg I'm so angry!! Why was he looking at my underwear!! But at the same time I was happy because he talked to me.

It's Saturday now. Today I'm going to meet up with the others. Lisa told me to wear something cute, because we would go to a cafè.

So now I'm trying to choose a proper outfit.