DOMINANT

Minhyuk's pov

It's Sunday morning and I'm in bed with y/n. She's still sleeping and I admire her. She's so beautiful. Every feature of her face and body.

Y/n what did you do to me?

I see her slowly waking up and looking at me.

"Mmmh good morning" she says with a rocky voice.

"Morning princess" I reply kissing her forehead.

She then hugs me tighter hiding her face. I like when she gets shy.

I lift her head and give her a quick kiss.

After a while I went downstairs and told y/n not to move from the bed. I cooked some pancakes and took two glasses of orange juice and put everything on a tray.

Now I enter my room finding y/n looking at me, sitting on the bed.

She seems so happy once she sees that I've prepared breakfast.

"It's the first time I eat in bed!" she says smiling as I sit down with the food.

"It's the first time I eat in bed with a beautiful girl" I say to make her blush.

...........

...........

We ate and cuddled a bit.

"I need to take a shower" she says.

"Put on your swimsuit, I'm taking a shower with you" I say confidently.

She seems hesitant but eventually she nods.

After while I go to the bathroom and I see her waiting for me with a towel on her body. She seems nervous.

"You can take this off now" I say pointing at the towel. I see her blushing.

"It's ok y/n...I promise nothing will happen" I really mean this. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

She takes it off and looks away. Then I take her hand and get us into the shower.

.........

.........

We're now soaking wet.

"Turn around" I say.

She does as I say and I start cleaning her back with a sponge. After a while I decide to use my hands and I can feel her tensing up.

"Don't worry y/n. I'm not going to do anything to you. I just want to pass some time with you." I say still caressing her back.

"It's not that I'm worried. I actually like this..." she says almost whispering.

I'm a bit surprised. I turn her around and look into her eyes. I put my hands on her hips and press our bodies together.

She doesn't seem scared. She rather seems comfortable with skin ship.

She puts one of her tiny hands on my left cheek and kisses me passionately.

The kiss lasts so long that we actually lost track of time. We got interrupted by the phone ring tone.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I quickly answer. It's Jooheon.

"Hi Minhyuk hyung! Hope I'm not bothering you. I wanted to tell you that me and the others are together now and that we'll get to your house In about 20 minutes, so that we can have lunch together! See you soon, byeeee!" and he hungs up.