ok here is the plan

Derek opened her phone and a bright screen popped up. It was her texts to him. " I took an Uber home, if I'm not there I will be at an old friends house " he read but he scrolled above it and there was a text that wasn't delivered to him.
Derek's face went pale,
Cristina saw his face reading Meredith's phone.
" Derek what is it? " she asked
Derek looked up ad showed her the phone. Cristina comes closer and grabs the phone
" hellpp "it read but it didn't deliver.
" you see how it was sent before the bottom text. " Derek replied with a tear coming down.
" oh my, Derek I- we got to do something. " Cristina said sitting down looking over at the phone.
" but at least we know that she is hiding somewhere at Thatchers. " Derek said storming off to get his coat.
" wha-where are you going " She asked.
" the hospital, come on we don't want to waste time " he said looking for his keys.
Cristina jumped out of her seat and put Meredith's phone in her pocket. She put her shoes on and ran out the door to see Derek sitting in the car, waiting for her.
" we are going to the hospital, I will go to the chiefs office and you go find Sloan because I know that he's on call and then bring him to the office and we will figure out a plan " Derek said as he parked into the hospital.
The two doctors ran into the hospital,
Cristina immediately ran towards the burn center and saw that Mark Sloan wasn't there. " Where could he be? "She thought.
" THE  E.R! " she thought as she ran downstairs to the E.R. She saw Mark there flirting with some nurses, " Come with me " Cristina said dragging his arm away to the Webber's office.
" Yang? What the hell? " Mark yelled being dragged across the E.R.  " Shut up and follow me " Cristina said going into the elevator.

Derek ran to the Chief's office and slowly knocked on the door. " Come in " his voice said. Derek went in and and closed the door, he flopped his jacket onto the couch and just stood there staring at Richard.
" Shepard are you ok? " he asked. But Derek just shook his head. Soon after Cristina came in while still holding marks arm.
" Yang? " Richard said confused.
" Ok I'm here can someone tell me what's happening " Mark said as saw Derek.
Mark sat on the couch. Cristina threw her coat at him.
" is this about Meredith?" Mark asked completely clueless
Richard leaned closer. " her phone " Derek replied rubbing his eye. " Derek what about her phone? " Richard asked. Derek looked at Cristina and she gave him a glare back.
" The text about where she is getting an Uber, um there was a text before it " Cristina said bringing up Meredith's phone.
" the text wasn't delivered, but it read this-" Derek said getting the phone from Cristina and handing to to Richard. Just as Richard grabbed the phone,  Alex and Izzie come in the door.
Everyone turned around with worried faces.
" um is this about Meredith, Because if it is we want to be part of it and help " Izzie rambled.
Cristina gave them a hand gesture to come in.
They slowly walked in with George behind them.
Richard just stood there staring at a bright screen. He handed the phone to Mark. Mark took it and read the text " so what do we do? " he said handing the phone to George.
Izzie gasped at the text. " what does she mean by hellpp " Alex asked.
" it probably means that she is hurt. Or in danger " Mark said. " So at least we know that it is possible that she is at Thatchers " Derek said While everyone nodded with him. 
" ok here is the plan, tomorrow morning at 8 we will set up a meeting with just us 6. But for right now go eat something, shower and sleep until we can think for something tomorrow. " Richard said as everyone agreed with him.
They all went out the door.

" that was good " Finn said laying down beside Meredith out of breath. She was in so much pain but she hid it so he wouldn't lock her up again. " Finn, can you get me some water and food I haven't eaten in days. " she said putting her shirt back on. Finn turned to her and smiled. He nodded and grabbed his clothes and went down. Meredith waiting for 1 minute to make sure that he really was gone.
She slowly opened the door and winced at the bright shining light in the hallway.
She limped her way to the hallways and looked both ways before going down the stairs. She went  towards the stairs and saw a mirror, which showed a girl like dry messy hair and her face all swollen and bruised with blood everywhere. She looked back and headed down the stairs and to the front door. She looked to her left than right when she looked her other side Thatcher was there with a beer. Meredith gasped as her vision went blurry. " What are you doing here Mer? " he asked with a drunken voice.
Meredith limped backwards " I-I-I want to ch-check on Finn. " She lied as Finn came in the corner of her eye. " Mer? " he said when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach which made her fall to the ground. " FINN? I TRUSTED YOU!!! " Thatcher yelled and the two men kept arguing. Meredith backed away to the living room while they kept arguing. She went to a window and gently tapped on the window so someone could see her. She realized that there was blood in her hand, that's good she thought. Someone could see the blood and help her. She noticed that Thatcher was looking for her. " There! " Finn said as he pointed to Mer.

Fear struck in her eyes as she heard Thatcher come towards her.
Meredith went from tapping on the window to pounding and yelling " HELP ME PLEASE "
Thatcher slowly came towards her and smacked her in the head with a baseball bat making her unconscious.
" THAT'S WHAT YOU GET " he said.
" Finn come here " Thatcher said looking at Meredith's body. Finn came in the room.
" Get her and bring her back upstairs. And then you can leave " Thatcher said walking upstairs
Finn lifted her body and brought her upstairs to the attic. Thatcher was there waiting for them. 

" Here you go! " Finn said.  Thatcher looked at him, " remember our deal " he said dragging Meredith to the pole once more and chaining her to bigger and stronger handcuffs. Thatcher turned around and saw that Finn was already gone. 

Heyyyy!!! I hope that that your getting really interested in my story so far, Let me know what you guys think