Let me show you

Meredith got out of the bathroom and headed towards the table, she saw that Derek wasn't there, she started to get worried, thatcher saw Meredith " Hey Derek had to go back to the hospital, there was an accident " he said
Meredith nodded and sat back down and ate her dinner.
She didn't really talk about herself to anyone, except Pam. She trusted her more than her own father. Meredith and Pam talked about life and some random stuff even.
Meredith wished Derek was with her, she only felt safe when he was near him. Then she got a message from Derek.
In the E.R
Derek ran inside to see that it wasn't very crowded, there was some patients who just needed stitching. He went to the front desk and asked the nurse " did you page me? "
The nurse simply shook her head and went back with charts
Derek was confused then Owen ran into him. " Hunt did you page me? " he yelled
" No but in bed 5 there is deep head lac that just came in, can you look at that please " he asked walking away to bed 2. I looked at my watch which settled as 9:21 pm. Meredith should still be there he thought. He grabbed some scrubs and changed. " hello sir I am Dr. Shepard, now I am just going to look at this cut right here, can you tell me how you got it? "
Derek said examining the deep cut. Derek turned around to a man who was around his 60's and wearing a black jacket staring at him with his phone in his hand. Derek didn't think much of it at first.
" Well I was cooking dinner for my kids and I, and my kitchen was so crowded I hit my head on the corner of the cabinet " the patient explained. Derek nodded and asked an intern to take him up to a head C.T. " Sir one of our interns are going to take you to have a head C.T just to make sure that we won't have to worry about anything. " he said taking off his gloves and walking away. Derek went to the attending lounge and grabbed his cell phone to text Meredith
* Hey Mer
  I am at the hospital and I might be here for another 10 minutes but I will come as soon as I can *
Derek put his phone in his pocket and went off to see the scan.
The intern found him and handed him the scan.
" ok it doesn't look like he has anything too serious, stitch him up and discharge him "
The intern nodded and walked away.
Derek was walking in the hall trying to find out who paged him. When Cristina eyed him
" DEREK! Do you know where Meredith is " she asked after coming out of surgery
" yea she is at a dinner party with thatcher " I told her calmly
" wait the same thatcher that slapped her about a month ago? "
Derek sighed and nodded and walked away.
Derek went into the lobby and asked every nurse or doctor if they had paged him 9-1-1.
Surprisingly one of the nurses did, he pointed to one guy over there. Derek looked over to see that it was the same guy who was staring at him in the E.R who had his phone in his hand.
Derek was confused why it was an emergency as he walked up to him
" Sir did you need me? " he asked
" um are you Dr. Shepard? "
" yes I am and you? "
" Max- max carter "
" and why was this an emergency "
" um I would like to talk to you in private " he asked and followed Derek to an examination room.

Meredith picked up her phone

* Hey Mer
  I am at the hospital and I might be here for another 10 minutes but I will come as soon as I can *
She read and replied with * ok *
And turned her phone off. Dinner finished and thatcher led everyone to another room. Meredith was looking around the house remembering how the house looked like before her mom took her away. " can I help you " thatcher came up behind her. Meredith stuttered " oh um no, I'm sorry I was just leaving " she said with her hands behind her.
" Thatcher looked around the room and spotted a picture with a frame around it. The picture was at a time with Thatcher and Susan at the barn riding horses. Meredith saw that he was looking at something. She looked at where he was staring at, she saw the picture of him and Susan smiling while riding horses.
Meredith turned back to him and tried to say something but thatcher cut in " let me show you upstairs" he said tilting his head.
Meredith agreed quickly because she didn't want any trouble. She went upstairs behind him. He showed her where her old room was. Meredith old room was a baby blue colour and she had a big doll house, well that was what she remembered. But when she walked in the room was white, different bed different curtains and different vibe. This turned into  someone else room. She walked outside of the room and leaned in the railings. " thank you she whispered " we aren't done here " Thatcher  rubbed her shoulder. He showed her into a room she never noticed before. The room was small but there was an attic door. Meredith walked in first. " has this always been here? " she asked.
" umm pretty much yea, c'mon let me show you what it does. Thatcher reached up to the roof and pulled it down by the handle. A ladder appeared that was connected to the door. " do you remember your stuffed dog woofy?  the one that you loved and would take it anywhere with you "
" yea - um woofy "
" well if you want to see him he is up there "
Meredith faked a smile, to tell the truth she was scared. She wanted to refuse but she couldn't think straight.
In her mind she kept talking " what if woofy wasn't up there or maybe if he was I could get him and quickly come back down. " she kept trying to make a decision when thatcher put his hand on her shoulder once more. " c'mon let's go! " he said showing me to the stairs.  Meredith slowly climbed up and lifted herself onto the floor. It was dark and there was a medal pole in the middle. She stood up and looked around then thatcher came up behind her. " I didn't know this existed until a few years ago. He pulled on a string that turned on a light bulb by the medal pole. " where is woofy ? " Meredith asked looking for her childhood friend.
" he should be in one of the boxes here. " Thatcher said pointing to a box across from the door. Meredith smiled and went towards the box.
She opened to up until she felt something sharp and cold like medal on the back of her neck.....

What do you think will happen to Meredith??
What will Thatcher do??
Let me know in the comments