Play a game...

He started to walk towards Meredith. Mer closed her eyes hoping it was only a dream, she opened it again and there he was right in front of her face. He put his finger on Meredith's black eyes and wiped the blood off her cheek. " wanna play a game? " he asked taking off his hoodie, leaving him in his undershirt.

Meredith what was about to happen, he walked towards her and slightly unbuttoned her top, she begged and begged for him to stop. But he didn't listen, then Mer started to think, he said once in his relationship that he hated people who chat and talk loudly, he also hates how some people lick their lips too much.

Meredith thought that maybe that will make him back off. " SO FINN! * smacks lips * HOW HAVE YOU BEEN ? * licks lips aggressively *
" she said trying not to look scared. Finn just rolled her eyes. Meredith started to lick around her lips even more.

He started to walk towards her
Meredith started to scream, " FINN STOPPPPPP IT LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA" she sang. Meredith saw the annoyance and anger in his eyes, but she forgot that she didn't have anything to protect herself with.
While she was in her thoughts she felt another pain in her face, but this time harder.

He had punched her! Meredith closed her eyes but when she opened it she saw nothing but blurriness. She couldn't count how many times she had but got in that same side of the face.
Finn brought her back up and kissed her, Meredith tried to pull back but she couldn't Finn held onto her face so hard that she couldn't breathe. Soon Finn let her go and unzipped her jeans which left her in some panties. Meredith was so exhausted, she couldn't think about anything except for Derek.
"Why hasn't he come for her?
Did he at least call the police?
What about Cristina or George or Alex
Does no one care about me?
Am I going to die here locked up in a attic at my dads house?
I was only an intern, I had a whole surgical career in front of me and I'm here getting attacked.
What if I give up?
What if I give up and be safe?
But I won't get to see Derek or Cristina anymore.
I want to get married to Derek and have his kids
I want to spend more time with Cristina and my friends
I want to be closer with Bailey and Richard
I want to see some cool surgeries "
Meredith went to that process. The blurriness had only been in one of her eyes.
She felt a soft skin touching her chest to her thigh. She was dizzy and out of breath, Meredith closed one eye so she can see clearly. Finn was on top of her,

Finn went for a kiss but Meredith turned her head, he rolled his eyes and bit her neck.
She gasped as she felt teeth on her neck.
Meredith started starting as there was nothing she could do..... " Derek....." she whispered to herself remembering how hot he looked that night. She said his name again but louder without noticing. Finn stopped when he heard her saying her name. Meredith realized what had just happened " oh no " she thought terrified!

Finn looked around and saw an opened box, he went and searched in it. He chuckled pulling something out