ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

Start from the beginning

"What makes you think we're getting into something?" I questioned once again.

"It's a Saturday night, and all three of you are together. I guess I just had a feeling you three were doing something with yourselves tonight."

"Unless of course you're actually not doing something and in that case I need to leave Maia here with you for a minute while I go to the store real quick."

She hands my sister over to me and I sigh cause I was actually planning to do something tonight.

"Ma I can't watch her, we're about to leave to go meet up with some friends."

Crossing her arms she looks at me probably just wanting to see if I was being serious or not.

That didn't change much though for either of us.

"I'm sorry, but I need you to watch her cause Andrea is at her boyfriend's house, your dad is at the station, and Aria and Marissa are staying at a friend's house tonight." I didn't say much cause I guess I had no choice in this. "I'm only gonna be gone for thirty minutes and then you can go do whatever it is you all are going off to do."

Looking down at my baby sister in my arms, I instantly locked my eyes with her deep brown ones.

She was innocent enough, and plus Maia acts like a perfect angel when she's with me so I didn't have a problem with looking after her when needed.

Although tonight is a different story, but I'm sure I'll end up giving in and watching her anyways.

"Alright, I'll watch her. I just hope your thirty minutes at the store actually means thirty minutes this time around."

"I'll try, but no promises."

Unfortunately.

She smiles kissing Maia on the cheek.

Of course she said goodbye to us boys before walking out of the kitchen, probably to get her things so she can go to the store.

"I guess we'll just meet you there then. We'll let everyone else know you'll be there a little later."

I nodded at Mosey's words and the two of them dapped me up smiling down at Maia on their way out of the kitchen not forgetting to yell up to my mom telling her goodbye as well.

Once the door shut behind the two, I looked down at my sister who was all smiles at this point.

I don't think I could ever get mad at her for anything.

She's too innocent, but it's too bad she won't stay that way forever.

I'm just gonna have to enjoy these moments I have with her before our sisters corrupt her cause it's gonna happen.

_____

"Finally, we've been waiting for you to get here for hella long Carlos. You're always late to everything."

"You're one to talk Summer. If being late to everything was an Olympic sport, you'd take home the gold every time." She pushes me playfully.