I look at her in panic. I think she heard what Jooheon was saying, because her face looked like mine O_O     O_O

"WHAT!??!??!" we scream at the same time and rush out of the shower.

As Y/n blow dries her hair I run upstairs to bring clothes for both of us. I quickly change into my clothes and help y/n putting hers on, while she keeps blow drying her long hair.

After a while I blow dry my hair and y/n puts on a little bit of make up.

"WE DID IT!!" we say both panting.

Then I see Y/n taking her phone and posing in front of the mirror. As she's taking some selfies, I go to her and hug her.

 As she's taking some selfies, I go to her and hug her

DING DOOONNGGGGGG

They're here!

Me and y/n agreed not to tell them about us...

Y/n pov

Me and Minhyuk agreed not to tell our friends about us. Are we even a thing? Are we dating? Is he my boyfriend? Or it's just a one night stand thing? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggggg my brain is a mess.

I thought everything would be great but then Minhyuk starts saying mean thing to me.

At first I'm a bit confused, but then I understand that he's just faking it, so that no one finds out about our relationship. Even if he doesn't think those things, it actually hurts hearing them.

............

............

We ate lunch together and played some board games. Minhyuk and I kept teasing each other while our friends didn't look. It was actually exciting and scary at the same time. One wrong move and we'd be caught!

I see Lisa and Changkyun kissing each other in front of everyone. That's my girl!! They are so cute together!!! She told me that she's so happy with him. I hope they'll last long!

We also ate dinner together and then watched a movie. While watching it. I can feel Minhyuk hand holding mine and intertwining our fingers. I quickly take a pillow and hide our hands. I see him trying to hold his laugh.

We finished watching the movie and the others left. Now it's only us. Me and him.

"Ya! They could have caught us!" I scold him.

"But they didn't." he says smirking.

"I swear to god Minhyuk, I'm gonna...."

"What are you going to do?" he smirks even harder.

"Mmh, maybe I would slowly walk toward you" I play along getting closer to him "then I would push you hard on the couch" and I do so. He then puts his hands behind his head and says:

"Then what would you do?"

He stares at me and I feel thrills running through my spine

"I would sit on your lap and put my hand on your neck tightening the grip" I say while doing it.

"Mmh, kinky...go on" I see lust in his eyes.

I slowly remove my belt and tie his hands with it.

"Y/n..." his gaze changed and I can feel his member under my womanhood getting hard.

"Then I would kiss your neck while unbuttoning your shirt" I continued and now I can see his chest and abs. His skin shines due to the sweat. He's really hot, not gonna lie. It feels so good to be the dominant one. Not that I don't like to be the submissive one, but I'm curious to see him submitted.

"Then I would slowly move down your pants" as I do so I can see his big bulge under his boxers "and then I'd do the same with your boxers" I lower that piece of clothing and I see his member springing out. I can see the veins on it popping.

I widen my eyes. I thought he wasn't serious and that this was only a joke. He notice my reaction.

"M-M-Minhyuk, I-I'm so so-sorry. I was j-just kidding, you know? I d-didn't mean to-"

Somehow he manages to flip us over, so that now he's on top of me and he says:

"Stop trying being the dominant one"

As he says so, he pulls as hard as he can and breaks my belt. His hands are free now and I'm actually nervous.

"Let's go upstairs princess" he says as he picks me up. I kick and punch him but with no results. This man is strong.

..........

..........

After doing couple stuffs (ihihihihihihihih 😊) I complain:

"Why did you do that?"

"You started it"

"But I was joking!"

"It didn't seem like a joke to me"

"Uffffffff why are you like this!!"

"Like this what? So damn hot and sexy?" he says getting on top of me.

"Stop it!" I say blushing so hard.

"I know you think that. And I also think that you're sexy when you try to be dominant"

"Then why can't I be the dominant one?"

"Because I'm stronger than you"

"But if you liked what I did, why can't I be the one?"

"Mmmmhhh I don't want you to get used to it. I want to be the one who spanks and gives orders"

"S-Spanks?" I say stuttering.

"Why not?" he says grabbing my ass "thinking that you also like to choke yourself, I guess you'll also like spanking and other kinky stuffs"

As he talks, I look down, feeling his member getting hard. Again. then I look at him and he says:

"Second round?"