"Actually she has purchased a property so I wanted to complete the paper work also."

"Can you share the property details and pending details I will talk to her and than get back to you." He nodded and took the visiting card along.

When I was back from work. Girls were back from clinic. After dinner I went back to room.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"No"

"If you want to come to office than you better start having medicine orelse stay home. Choice is yours"

"Pass me the medicine." She said.

I gave her the medicine.

"Your real estate agent had visit office today. He wanted to compete the formality of your property purchase. So you want me to call him here for paper work or you can do it next week." She was looking at me but she didn't say anything.

"Let me know whatever you decide or talk to him directly. I am off to sleep. Good night." I said.

"I will talk to him. Good night." She said.

I went on couch and slept. Next day also I was at home most of the time I went to office for 2 hours. All post and documents of Kiara was kept in my cabin as she was on leave.

At home she didn't talk much but she was recovering faster. When I was back at home she had gone out.

She came back around 7.

"Where had you gone?" I asked.

"To meet my friends."

"You're still recovering you should take care of yourself." She nodded and left.

I could tell she had not gone to meet any of her friend. She was lying to me.

We went for dinner downstairs. Everyone was talking except Tanya and Kiara. Tanya not talking was strange. Probably because they were not keeping well. I went to Tanya's bedroom after dinner.

"Hey."

"Hello bhai."

"How are you feeling?"

"Better." She said.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes bhai. Why are you asking?"

"I felt something was not right so asked. Anywhich ways get well soon. Lucky is missing you."

"He loves Reyansh and you. He doesn't even listen to me." She said laughing.

"That's not true."

"Can lucky stay here?" She asked.

"Yes till he doesn't pounce on Kiara."

"Ahem ahem. Someone is getting protective."

"Where you want lucky to be?"

"Here in my room."

"I will ask caretaker to bring him and his bed here." She hugged me.

"Thank you so much."

"You need to rest don't forget that." I said.

"Yes." She smiled.

"Good night."

"Good night bhai."

I left her room. I called care taker and asked him to keep lucky at Tanya's room and set Lucky's bed also there.

Next day Kiara was looking better. She got ready for office. After having breakfast we left for office.

Day was quite hectic because of pending work. Kiara worked for sometime and left early.

Later in the evening Geeta kept few post and documents on table. I checked all the documents few of the post were on Kiara's name. I called Geeta.

"Hey Kiara has resumed kindly ask receptionist to send her post."

"Okay sir. I felt it had important documents so send it to you."

"Okay will check it out."

Once I was done with work. I took her document and post to keep it in her cabin. I went to her cabin and kept her file. One envelope got dropped.

I picked the envelope from the floor and was about to keep it on table. I saw it was from clinic.

I opened the envelope to check the medical report. Medical report said that Kiara was Pregnant. I checked the name and read the report couple of times. I was so angry that I had no idea what I would do when I see her. I really wished that I had not seen this report.

 I really wished that I had not seen this report