"If things go south for us, I know you'll be able to juggle being a general and an acting king until Maruf is old enough." Tawfiq explained.

Salim only nodded. He understood what he meant.

Tawfiq smiled and hugged him before looking at Aziz.

"Get everyone here as quickly as you can. Keep them save. We'll try to get in contact when we arrive in the country." Tawfiq informed them.

Everyone in the US had to come here since it was safer. Apart from Halima, they were all kids. And with no one in the US to protect them, it was better they came to the UAE.
It was also to prevent anyone from using the children against them.

Now they were going to Saudi Arabia to meet up with Michael, Layla and three of her girls before joining the Arabian army to get into that country.

Bella was double checking the weapons they'd need in the weapons cases before placing them into the boot of the car.

"People will start waking up soon to go to the masjid. We have to leave now." Karim informed.

Tawfiq nodded and followed Dean outside.

Karim followed suit and looked in the direction of his room. His little angel was fast asleep. Habiba would come for her from his room when she woke up. To them, they were all going to Saudi Arabia for important purposes.

Saudi Arabia was close to Dubai. At least way closer than the US. It would take them at least two hours to get there.

Dean got into the driver's seat with Tawfiq at shotgun and with Karim and Bella at the back.

Tawfiq had his hoodie over his head.

Salim had already ordered the security at the gate to allow the car pass without stopping them so no one would know they had gone through the gates.

Two hours more until chaos was let loose.

**

"You're late." Layla stated when she saw Tawfiq and the others approaching.

Tawfiq checked his watch.

"You're early." He corrected.

Karim saw Michael coming from behind them.

"Mike."

"Thank God you're here. I thought one of them was going to strangle me any moment from now." Michael whispered to him.

"If they wanted to strangle you, you'd already be dead, boy." Layla arched a brow.

Michael stiffened in shock.

"Leave him alone, Layla." Dean rolled his eyes.

"Tawfiq, please tell your friend over there that I'm still not talking to him so he has no reason to talk to me. And if he thinks ratting me out to our mother please let him know I've already explained the circumstances to her."

Tawfiq sighed.

"Leave your sister alone, Dean."

"Fantasma!" Layla kissed both of Bella's cheek.

"Layla. You've grown so big and now you're running the mafia." Bella smiled.

"Speak for yourself. You could have been my right hand woman. You should have finished the job." Layla eyed Dean as she spoke.

"Sometimes, I just think maybe I should have." Bella sighed.

"Are you talking about me?" Dean frowned.