"How can you say that so nonchalantly?" Harry asked.

"Oh no. You cannot act all prude when I caught you in the act. You know what, on second thought, I think I'll go tell Niall and Liam who'll text Zayn, naturally." I roll my eyes then get ready to leave.

"N-no! Louis stop!" Harry whisper yells.

"Why would I?" I ask popping my head back over the wall.

"B-because, if you do, I won't be your friend anymore!" Harry said still trying to cover his still hard dick.

"You'll be mad at me for two weeks tops then you'll start to miss me. Try again." I rolled my eyes.

"U-um... I-I'll tell you why." Harry said blush coming back.

"Why what? Why it ain't nothing but a heart ache?" I laugh causing Harry to hold back a giggle.

"No! Why I got hard in the first place. It's your fault anyway" Harry mumbled the last part.

"How is it my fault, Harold?" I ask. On the outside, I kept up my poker face, but on the inside, I was freaking out. I made him hard?! How?! When?! WHAT?!

"You weren't supposed to hear that." Harry sighed then continued. "I just thought that... You know... That your ass..." He trailed off.

"What about my ass?" I ask.

"I said, your ass looked..." The rest turned into an incomprehensible mumble.

"You have to annunciate, Love." I said.

"I said your ass looked amazing when you got out of the lazy river!" Harry said clearly. I had to pause and take a moment to comprehend the words that came out of Harry's mouth.

"Really now? You like my ass? Well maybe if you unlock your stall door you could see more of it." I offered seductively. I knew he would probably blush and tell me to stop joking like that and leave.

"Umm... O-okay." Harry said shyly. WHAT?! I was expecting damn near anything but that! I watched as Harry slowly reached over toward the lock and pulled the mechanism so it would unlock. I was always one to stick to my word, so I left my stall and went into the big one Harry was in.

"Aww poor baby, let's see what we can do to help you out." I say as I lock the door behind me. I learned in to kiss the timid boy and he almost immediately started kissing me back. I reached for his now halfway erect dick and was a bit shocked at how big and girthy it actually was.

I started to kiss down his neck and sucked on his jaw by his ear to make a mark. I kissed him one more time before I got on my knees. I took his big dick in my hands and teased the head. Harry was eager and tried to thrust into my mouth and I pinched his bum.

"Bad Harry. I'm in charge." I said. He only let out a breathy whine in response. His eyes met mine with a pleading look. I stuck my tongue out and licked up his shaft and played with his balls until he was fully erect.

By the time I finish with this boy, he might not be able to walk.

Since we didn't have lube, I spit in my hand and took it up and down Harry's cock. Squeezing and turning my hand slightly as I went up and down. While I did that, I decided to suck on his balls. I took them into my mouth, one then the other. Harry's face turned a light pink shade when we made eye contact. After a minute or two, I replaced his balls with his cock. I did the same as what I did with my hand but sucking. I tried to go all the way and gagged myself which made Harry's dick even harder if that was even possible.