25

Narrator

"Marry me again."

"I d-"

"Hmm?" Chaewon ask.

Hitomi is having double feelings now. She still love Chaewon. But she's afraid Chaewon will do the same thing again.

"I promise I won't leave this time."

"What if you did?"

" I promise I won't."

Hitomi can see the love in Chaewon eyes. She can see that Chaewon is really serious this time.

" I-"

Meanwhile
Narrator

"Hyewon,Minju was hospitalised."

Hyewon was shocked to hear that. She was busy talking with her kids when her Father suddenly enter.

"What. How?" Hyewon ask.

He only shooked his head. Hyewon ask her parents to take care of her kids while she go to the hospital to visit Minju.

At The Hospital

"Room 48"

"Thank you"

Hyewon immediately enter the told room. When she enter her heart broke even more. Minju was lying on the bed. With life support.

At the same time the doctor enter. Hyewon was him what happened.

"She got into an accident. And it damage her head. It may cause her to be in a coma and lose her memories."

The doctor explain. Hyewon cry and hold Minju hand.

"Please wake up Min." Hyewon keep saying it.

×××××

When she went home she saw her kids already asleep. She kiss their forehead and enter her own room to sleep.

But she can't sleep. She keep on thinking about Minju. She just wish that Minju wake up soon.

I'm planning to end this book today!🥳🥳