11

Hyewon and Minju was watching movies inside their living room

Hyewon and Minju was watching movies inside their living room. Hyewon was clinging on Minju when suddenly her phone ring.

Minju act like she don't see it but she actually see it.

' Why is Hitomi calling her?'

Minju ask herself. Hyewon peck Minju lips before standing and answer the call.

"What is the food Hitomi always eat on your anniversary?"

"Cheese ball."

"K. Tq."

Chaewon ended the call leaving Hyewon wonder. She turn around to return to the living room. But to her suprise Minju was standing there.

"M-Min?"

"How is Hitomi?"

"I- I don't know..."

"Why don't you know?"

"I-I was talking with Chaewon not Hitomi."

"So you are cheating with Chaewon now?"

"Wh-at. N-no."

"Then why are you stuttering. "

"I-I'm n-"

"You want me to punish you don't you?"

"No."

Minju walk closer and whisper close to Hyewon ears.

"If I find out you were talking with that two. I won't hesitate to punish you."

Hyewon nod and look into Minju eyes. Minju sigh and hold her hand. They walk back to the living room and continue to watch the movie.

Hyewon was head was on Minju lap. A few moments later, Minju didn't see her moving.

She peek at Hyewon and saw that she have fallen asleep. She smile and carres her head. She carry her to their bedroom and put her on the bed.

She sit on the edge of the bed and stare at Hyewon's beauty. She smile and carres her hand.

"I'm just afraid that Hitomi will take you away from me. I can't stand losing someone I love. Please bare with me even when I'm possessive. I don't want to lose you that's all." Minju explain and carres Hyewon cheek.

Minju peck her lips. It was supposed to be just a peck, but Hyewon suddenly return the kiss.

They were kissing until they were panting heavily.

' I miss you daddy.'