22

Narrator

5 hours has passed and Chaewon is still not home. Hitomi is started to get mad. She already tuck her kids to bed.

She was waiting for Chaewon in the living room. She look at the clock and it almost midnight. And Chaewon haven't return home.

Minju Pov

My family is having a party at a Hotel. We were talking when I saw a familiar face exit on of the room.

She must be with Hitomi. I look at Hyewon and look at her again.

But that's not Hitomi. I feel like I have seen the other girl somewhere but I don't remember.

I look at Hyewon and she was busy talking with my mom. I look back at Chaewon again. And she was kissing the girl.

Did she cheated on Hitomi? I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look behind me and saw Hyewon. I smile and sit beside her.

But I can't stop thinking about Chaewon and that woman. And Hii-chan just gave birth a few months ago and now she's cheating?

Narrator

"Mom?"

"Yes Felix?"

"Where is-"

"HITOMI!"

Hitomi and her conversations with her son was cutted off when her spouse suddely call her. She exit their bedroom and go to the living room.

Chaewon take out an envelope. She put a pen beside it and sit on the couch.

"Sign it."

Hitomi kneel down and open the envelope. Her tears started falling when she read the paper.

(DIVORCE PAPERS)