23

I might write alot of timeskip because my brain is not working properly this days.

Narrator
1 year later

"I'm trying okay! But I don't know."

Minju is currently inside a bar. She and Hyewon have a big fight 5 months ago Which is because Hyewon found Minju kissing with another girl inside her office.

They're fight lead Minju to be kicked out of the house and she's not allowed to see her kids again. Hyewon want to file a divorce but she's still in love with Minju.

Meanwhile Hitomi and Chaewon have divorce a year ago. Because Chaewon want to marry her girlfriend. But 3 months in the marriage. Chaewon money was all gone. Her company is also facing a bankruptcy. She wants Hitomi back but she don't know where is Hitomi.

So here is the two exes. Crying while drinking inside the bar.

" I miss Hitomi."

" I miss Hyewon."

" I miss Felix"

"I miss Mingyu."

"I miss Gowon"

"I miss Hyejoo."

" Bruh you never even see your daughter right?!" Chaewon ask. Minju sit up straight and look at Chaewon.

"Fucking Shit! Here's pay!" Minju said and give the money to Chaewon.

Minju rush inside her car and drive to Hyewon house. But suddenly it start to rain hard.

"Why the fuck does it need to rain?!" Minju curses. But the light turn red and Minju stop. But a big truck didn't see it and crash on Minju.

Chaewon Pov

"Why do I feel like something bad happen?"

"Ouhhh more beer."