20

6 Months Later
Narrator

"KIM MINJU!"

Minju blink her eyes and take a deep breath. She brace herself and exit the bedroom.

"Yes baby?" She ask.

"Where is My Cake!"

"Eh. Ehm. It's in the ehmm fridge! Yes fridge."

"What if it weren't there?"

"Then when Hyeju is born I'm the one whose going to be awake late night if she cried."

"Okey then." Hyewon smirk and walk towards the kitchen.

Minju was hoping that she didn't forget to buy Hyewon cake. She follows Hyewon from behind and smile everytime Hyewon look at her.

"Can you please tell me where is the Cake Mrs. Kim."

"It-it's there. I really bought baby....." Minju whine.

Suddenly Mingyu enter the kitchen while carrying a plate and his face have some icing on it.

"The cake is delicious. Thanks Daddy!" Mingyu said and wipe his mouth using a tissue.

Minju eyes widen. While Hyewon she was giggling at her cute son.

"H-how? W-what?" Minju couldn't speak.

She was happy because Hyewon won't be mad at her again. But sadly, luck is not with her. Her son eat the whole cake without permission. Minju want to scold him but she can't.

"And Min. There is no more cake." Hyewon said.

"I can buy another one."

"But...you still need to do what you promise."

"Come on babe! I'm going to buy it." Minju whine.

"You should remember that you have a son. And you should buy him a cupcake or another cake for him." Hyewon said as she carres her baby bump.

"YEAY CAKE!" Mingyu shout and hug Minju.

Minju was speechless. She just blink.

"What...I was going to buy another one but I still need to do it. How unfair. And that flavour of cake is hard to find. Haishhhh. Pregnant woman is hard to understand." Minju mumble.

"Hahahha Daddy is complaining." Mingyu said.

Hyewon look at Minju. And Minju gulp. She immediately enter her car afraid her ears might bleed.

' KIM MINJU'