4

"Is everything okay?" Minju ask

Chaewon seem shocked when she saw Minju. Chaewon look at Yena and Yena only glare at her and left.

"E-everything is fine b-bae. Don't worry." Chaewon stutter.

Minju only peck her lips and left. Meanwhile Chaewon is thinking about what Yena said.

' Hyewon is planning on proposing. Be fast and claim what's yours.'

Meanwhile

"It looks like something is bothering you babe. Tell me what's wrong?" Hyewon ask and hug Hitomi from behind.

Hitomi already know about Hyewon's plan. And tonight Hyewon invite her to sleep at her apartment. Hitomi know what will happen tomorrow and she already have a plan for that.

"Nothings wrong. Everything is fine." Hitomi fake a smile.

Chaewon who saw that Hyewon hugged Hitomi, cleanch her fist and glare at Hyewon. But then Minju show up in front of her.

"Babe we need to go now or else we'll be late." Minju said. Chaewon nod and follow Minju. But not forgetting to wink at her fiancé.

Later that Night

"Ahhh~chaewon it hurts" Hitomi moan.

As soon as Hitomi steps her feet inside their bedroom. Chaewon immediately undress herself and pin Hitomi on the bed. She undress Hitomi and enter her shaff not letting Hitomi to adjust to her length.

"Ahhh~Ahhh C-Chae"

"If you're going to sleep at Hyewon's I need to make sure that your mine and only mine." Chaewon moan and suck on Hitomi nipple.

"Ahhh~Eunghh Chaewon slow-er" Hitomi moan. She couldn't keep up with Chaewon pace. The latter is keep on going faster and faster.

"Ahh~f*ck babe." Chaewon cum inside her while Hitomi's cum coated her shaft.

Chaewon lay down beside Hitomi and hug her. While Hitomi she was on the verge of crying.

"B-Babe." Hitomi called her.

"My stomach hurts." She said.

Chaewon immediately sit up and look at Hitomi. Her hand is carresing Hitomi's tummy. She kiss Hitomi's tummy and whisper.

"I'm sorry baby. Daddy is sorry."

Chaewon said and peck Hitomi lips. She hug Hitomi and keep on apologizing.

"I'm sorry. I was too jealous." Chaewon said.

"I'm really sorry wifey. We can go to the hospital if you want?" Chaewon ask.

"I-It's okay. I need to go. Hyewon must be wondering where I am." Hitomi sit up.

"Y-you sure?"

"Yeah." Hitomi said and enter the bathroom.

" I need to control my jealousy. I almost hurt our baby."

Hyewon's House

"Babe? You okay?" Hyewon ask.

"Yeah. Just tired." Hitomi said.

"I'm going out to buy something okay?" Hyewon peck her lips.

Hitomi nod and Hyewon left her apartment.

' Something don't feel right.'