5

Hyewon Pov

"Baby?" I called as I enter my apartment. I walk to the living room and didn't see her there.

I enter my bedroom but her stuffs is not there. I walk around. Search for her everywhere. I even went to the lobby.

But when I enter my apartment again. I saw a letter on the coffee table. I opened it and read what inside.

I'm sorry Hyewon. But this is not working.

My heart hurts when I read it. Who won't when the only person who you love also left. I read it alot of times trying to find what did I do wrong? Why did she left? Am I not perfect for her anymore?

I sit on the floor and think about the things I have done. But I never do anything wrong??

2Kim Side

"Hey babe. Why do you want to see me here?" Minju ask.

"I don't think this relationship is working." Chaewon reply. Her doesn't even show any emotions. She was serious and it scared Minju.

Because this is the first time Chaewon look at her like that. Even if they fought Chaewon will show some emotions on her face. But today she didn't see any.

No sadness. No regrets.

Minju sigh and nod at Chaewon.

'And please leave me alone.'

And that is the last words Chaewon said to Minju before leaving. Dissapering forever from Minju life.

Minju tears fall after Chaewon left. She felt like her world crash down. The only person she loved leave her. The only person she trust leave her. Kim Chaewon leave her.

' Why did you suddenly changed Chaewon?'