13

1 Month Later

Minju and Hyewon relationship were going well. But sometimes they will argue because of nonsense things. But nowadays they fight alot.

Hyewon was not on her period but she got mad and pissed off easily. Until Minju herself don't know what happen to her.

They have been ignoring each other for 5 days straight. Minju will only be close to her when they were asleep.

And Minju also realized one thing. Hyewon will rush to the bathroom every morning.

×××××
Minju Pov

"I'm going!" I said before leaving the house. I was actually going to the university now. Hyewon Don't go because she said her class was cancelled.

I arrive at the university and my friends greeted me.

"Where's Hyewon?" Kriesha ask.

"Her class cancelled."

"Min. We're in the same class as her. If her class is cancelled so do you!" Kriesha said.

My smile fade and I look at her. I immediately leave and go back to our house.

But as I enter. Hyewon is nowhere to be found. I dial her number but got no response.

Hyewon Pov

"How is school?"

"G-great."

"Then why are u here? What if your mom found out."

"I want to check up."

"Okey."

As soon as I heard the front door closed which means Minju left. I immediately changed and went to my aunt hospital.

The real reason is because yesterday I decided to take a pregnancy test. And I came here to confirm what I saw.

"Congrats Kiddo. Your pregnant. Whose the dad?"

"Kim Minju."

"WAIT! YOU KNOW YOUR FATHER AND HER DAD IS RIVALS!"

"I know. But- I don't."

"HAISH. Just think about it." She said and pat my back.

I went home with a messy brain. What should I do? I completely forget my dad and her dad is rival in business industry.

I enter me and Minju shared apartment and was shocked to see her.

"Babe! Where have you been?! You make me worry!" She cup my face.

I hung my head low and give her the envelope.

She look at me confused and open it. I walk towards our bedroom and think should I be happy or sad about it.

"IS THIS FOR REAL!"

I giggle when I hear her voice. She enter the bedroom and look at me. Shocked and happiness were visible on her face.

"Yes it's real."

"I'M A DAD!" She kiss me.

' if only you know Min.'