18

3 Weeks Later
Narrator

"F*ck this." Minju said and exit her office. She walk towards Hyewon office and enter without knocking.

She lock the door and walk towards Hyewon. Hyewon was shocked to see Minju inside her office that she couldn't talk.

"Bend over." Minju voice was deep.

Hyewon only followed because she's afraid Minju will hurt her. She bent on her table.

Minju unzip Hyewon's skirt and take off Hyewon undies.

Minju smirk before stripping her lower clothes. She teases Hyewon's opening before entering her.

"Ahh it's been so long." Minju moan.

"Ahh daddy"

Minju pound her in an unimaginable pace. Even Hyewon's table was shaking.

"Ehh-ehmm Min"

"Just cum baby."

Minju look at the ceiling because of the pleasure she received.

Hyewon cum coat her shaft but it didn't stop her. She keep on going in and out of Hyewon.

"Ahh I'm cumming." Minju was about to pull out when Hyewon suddenly spoke.

"Make me pregnant again."

She don't know what to do so she just continue to pound Hyewon and cuk deeply inside her. She turn Hyewon around and kiss her.

" I love you." Hyewon said.

"Wh-what?"

"I love you Kim Minju."

Minju smile and kiss her again. But Hyewon hands started to go lower and lower. She start to pump Minju friend to life.

"Baby." Minju moan.

She then enter Hyewon again while still kissing her.

×××××

"I'm cumming."

"Ahhh"

They cum again. Minju lie down beside Hyewon and pull the blanket to cover their naked body.

And yes. When Minju cum for the 5th time inside Hyewon which is still in their office, Minju immediately tell Hyewon to dress up because she wants to continue it at home.

And now here they are inside Minju's bedroom. After doing the birds and bee.

"Marry me." Minju said.

She look at Hyewon. And she only smile. She hug Minju and Minju kiss her crown.