I'll take control.

For Zaira.

He thought.

He noticed his Uncle smirk when he opened his eyes.

"There it is." Dean said.

Karim brought his hands up and they both circled each other waiting for who would strike first.

Dean did and Karim narrowed his eyes as his Uncle put him on the ground in a few seconds. Holding him in a death grip.

"Tap out." Dean ordered.

Karim smirked.

"Not yet."

In a second, Karim had overturned them as he had his legs locked around his Uncle's neck and he pulled his arms to prevent him from moving.

"Tap out, Uncle Dean." Karim said to him.

One

Two

Three seconds passed.

"I was not expecting that."

For a split second, Karim let his guard down and Dean used it as his chance to get away from his grip.

"If I had a gun you'd be dead by now. Never hesitate when it comes to the enemy." Dean said to him.

"But since I'm not the enemy all I can say is wow. You're good. Turning my own chokehold against me? That's state of the art combat." Dean praised him.

"I guess I'm fully ready now. I've pinned both you and dad on the ground for 3 seconds." Karim reminded him.

"Yes. By the power vested in me I pronounce you ready for any combat." Dean chuckled.

"Let's go again?" Karim asked.

"Sure."

**

In the end they were all on the ground trying to catch their breath. Karim had won just once in all five fights after the first one but it was a huge success. Normally he wouldn't have come even close to winning. And just because he pinned Dean down for a few seconds didn't mean he had overpowered him overnight. Dean had fought real enemies with actual weapons countless of times. This was child's play.

"I can't go again." Karim slept on his back.

"Me neither." Dean replied but was already on his feet.

He wasn't spent like Karim. He just needed to breathe and eat.

"You still look like you're ready to fight." Karim muttered.

"I'm ready to fight at any time of the day." Dean chuckled and walked away from him.

Karim just laid on the ground to catch his breath.

~

Karim met Habiba and Daneen on his way to his father's office. He hadn't talked to them in a while.

"Habiba. Daneen." He smiled.

"He can smile!" Habiba exclaimed.

"I thought he was cursed by a witch never to smile in this life again." Daneen narrowed her gaze at him.

"I know. I know. I've been distant. The twins don't want to speak to me anymore but you guys should understand why at least." Karim explained.

"Oh we do. That's why everyone's been so busy and locked up in dad's office. But it's good news for us. We run the house now." Habiba stated.