Chapter 22

Author's note
Alrighty! So this is the big chapter we've all been waiting for:D the official date! Now I won't keep y'all long with my boring note but I just wanted to say thank you for all reads that I've gained over the pass two weeks, it's crazy how we have over 2K readers in such little time:)
I'm glad y'all like the book and I appreciate all the comments/messages I receive on a daily and I gotta say! surprising I've gained readers who aren't even fans of the Menendez brothers hence I guess the book really does appeal to a wide verity of readers:)

Love you guys:)

***The Big Day***
It had been over 48hours since the drunk fiasco and honestly Scarlett had forgotten all about it. The only thing that wondered her mind was that 'what was she to wear to her date??'
You see when Erik asked her out, he didn't mention where he was to take her hence she had no idea what to wear.
"Maybe I should like text him" questioned Scarlett as she FaceTimed Jamie.
"Sure" replied Jamie monotonously for all her attention was towards her toes, which she was painting.
"But then I don't wanna seem pushy or like.. too excited" said Scarlett as she freaked out.
"Sweetie you'll be fine, just wear something neutral okay" replied Jamie with a smile "now I gotta go, I've got a night shift today" she continued.

The two said their good byes and this only meant one thing, Scarlett was to figure out her outfit on her own; hell was officially let loose upon her one bedroom apartment.

Dress after dress, Scarlett came to the conclusion to maybe wear pants? For a dress might be too much? But then again are pants too casual?? Her mind raced with outfit ideas yet nine seemed right?!?
"Ahhhhhhhh"
She shouted for this was truly the hardest thing !!? It was easier to get her bachelors then get ready for a stupid date she thought to her self.

After hours of impulsive thinking and making a mountain of clothes, Scarlett came down to a decision of picking comfort over style for if anything was to happen between her and this guy..aka Erik then he should like her for her? Not the clothes she wore.

The fit>>>
(Simple.. I know but I honestly didn't know what to make her wear)

After finally making a decision on her outfit; it was time for morphing, also known as makeup

After finally making a decision on her outfit; it was time for morphing, also known as makeup. Whilst she she curled her lashes a ringing sound she heard, it was her door bell. Looking over to her phone to see it was 6pm... she'd totally lost track of time.
Looking over at the mirror in-front of her the following words escaped her "shit"

Scarlett still had to straighten her hair and put on her makeup, she couldn't make him wait outside..now could she..
Pushing her stupid thought aside she made her way to the front door, looking through the little eye hole she saw a 'back' for he wasn't facing the door. A sigh escaped Scarlett as she opened the door.

(Okay ladies, so imagine Erik looks like that when he comes to pick y'all up <Scarlett>just without the books

(Okay ladies, so imagine Erik looks like that when he comes to pick y'all up <Scarlett>just without the books.. instead imagine a phone in his hand or something??)

"Heyyy" said Scarlett as she swung the door open.

***NOTE***
IM SO SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WASN'T AS LONG AS THE REST.. I PROMISE ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! It's just with school and all it's hard to like keep up... so forgive me! I promise I'll make it up for y'all in the next chapter.

Don't forget to
Vote comment and share