Chapter 13

***few days later***
"So any news on the Beverly Hills brat" said Jamie as the two nurses made there way towards the car park after a brutal day shift.

"Honestly I totally forgot about that" replied Scarlett with a laugh as she walked tiredly towards her car, "you need a ride ? Or is Jake picking you" asked Scarlett as she stood by her car door.

"Nah gurl, I got one hell of a weekend planned with Jake" said Jamie for her on and off boyfriend Jake was in town after 4 long months.

"Well have fun and try not doing something stupid like the last-time" said Scarlett and she sat in her car.
"Girl" said Jamie as she laughed at the memory she recalled and made her way towards Scarlett's window.
"You have a good weekend Hastings" Jamie  said as Scarlett pulled out of the parking lot and made her way to her apartment.

You see Scarlett lived alone in her one bedroom apartment at the Madison, she always stayed busy through out the weekdays and the weekends were her days of peace yet sadly that wasn't the case this time.

As Scarlett entered her apartment she played her voice mail for she noticed there were quite a few.

"Hey sweetie gimme a call back when your free" (felicity)

"Honey I guess your probably at work but I need to talk to you" (Felicity)

"Hey Scarlett, your mother called and said your ignoring her and I'm sure that's not the case so might wanna give her a call back" -dad(James Hastings)

"Honey I've called you two days straight in a row and each time I've been lead to voice mail, I understand you busy with your12 hour shifts but seriously call me back" (felicity)

"Okay so I guess I'll probably not get a hold of you anytime soon so I've texted you an invite for dinner, be there." (Felicity)

After listening to the thousands of voice messages she received Scarlett called her mother back to inform her that she'd been quite busy this week hence wasn't able to reply back. Over all Scarlett was then informed of the dinner that was being held tonight at The Ritz-Carlton hotel, the place which was now owned by the Menendez family.

"Great" Scarlett whispered under her breath for even her weekend off was now booked. Through this was not the opening so it meant there'd only be the Menendez and Hastings, no possibility for her to bounce away without anyone noticing.

 Through this was not the opening so it meant there'd only be the Menendez and Hastings, no possibility for her to bounce away without anyone noticing

The outfit Scarlett wears^^^

***Author's note***
Hey guys! So sorry for the short chapter. I've been really busy with school but don't worry I PROMISE the next chapter will be longer! :)

Lemme know if there's anything you wanna see happen in the next few upcoming chapters?

Don't forget to
Comment/vote and share