Chapter 20

**NOTE**
THABK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K readers! Love you all:)

***Arriving at the opening***
Jamie drove Scarlett to the Carlton Hotel for she desired to witness 'Prince Hollywood' in real life, she wasn't one to believe that he wasn't 'straight' hence she tagged along with Scarlett as her 'plus one'

They entered the hotel to come face to face with the valet, not surprised by the fact that there were several other cars for it was a 'grand opening', they handed their vehicle off to one of the many men dressed in red.

The moment the two entered, bright chandeliers surrounded them and the people who walked amongst them seemed almost out of a fairytale. The gowns the women wore were absolutely breathtaking, as if out of that one show on Netflix 'Bridgerton'

"Oh God! I feel underdressed.." said Scarlett as she looked around consciously.

"Honey you look fabulous.. though I gotta say the invite said formal .. right? Not fuking Netflix Bridgerton" replied Jamie as all those who surrounded caused her amusement.

(^what Jamie wore)

(^what Jamie wore)

As the two entered the garden area; they were met by the one and the only Hastings family.

"Honey!" Said Felicity as she went in to embrace her daughter "you look... so wow" she continued.

"Thanks.. mom" replied Scarlett looking over to her father and brother who stud in black tuxedos.

Greeting them as she did, "oh and guys! You remember Jamie right! My friend from work.. she's my plus one!" said Scarlett as she gestured towards her friend, trying to get the attention off her.

"Of course... you look.. lovely" said Felicity as she eyed Jamie's 'bold' fashion choice.

The family now entered the garden area,
"Your invite?" said the man at the check in.
"Oh yeah" said Scarlett as she pulled out her phone to show the email she'd received. "Oh and this is my plus one" continued Scarlett and she looked over to Jamie, who stood behind her.

"Well the invite doesn't seem to mention anything in regards of a plus one" the man stated sternly causing the excitement to wipe off Scarlett's face.

"But-" said Scarlett before being cut off by deep husky voice, "it's alright, an extra guest wouldn't hurt anybody"

It was Erik.
"Hi.." said Scarlett dazed by his handsome appearance, God he looked gorgeous she thought to herself..
"Ahmm" grunted Jamie softly for she was dying to meet Prince Charming.
"Oh! Meet Jamie! She's my best friend-" continued Scarlett before Jamie butt in.
"Partner in crime and future maid of honour" said Jamie sticking her hand.