Chapter 2

***FIVE HOURS LATER***
"God I'm starving" stated Scarlett as she and her brother walked past baggage claim

"Well maybe you should've eaten something on the plane" suggested Mike

"You know very well I hate air plane food" replied Scarlett with a riled/annoyed tone

"Come on guys, this is suppose to be a fun trip with mom so put aside the silly banter and look excited! We're meeting your elder sister after a WHOLE YEAR"  spoke Felicity with excitement in her tone.

"Correction, six months actually" replied Mike

"Okay okay, now come on" replied Felicity

They made there way towards the exit point to find their chauffeur standing along many others and made there way towards the private car.

"Your bags are to be delivered to the hotel momentarily after you reach" spoke the chauffeur monotonously.

****reaching the hotel****
After a smooth 20minute drive the Hastings family finally arrived to there destination, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills hotel. It was absolutely breathtaking, the triangular shape made it stand out unlike any other and as for the bed rooms, they were sleek and decorated with modern art.

Scarlett and and Mike were to share a room while there mother got one of her own, there luggage awaited for them within there rooms.

"This is awesome" spoke Mike with much enthusiasm in his tone as he jumped onto his bed.

"Great! I'm stuck sharing a room with you" said Scarlett in a lower voice while her brother made the most of the room, 
"LOOK! Free candy!" Said Mike as he opened the refrigerator that stood in the corner of the room and stuffed his mouth with the sugar coated gummy's.

*****few hours later*****
"Kids I hope you guys rested up" spoke Felicity as she barged into her little monkeys room.
"God! You guys are still not ready!?" Said Felicity out loud in shock for both her kids seemed to have snuggled up into there blankets and were watching a movie.

"Wait.. we're going out" asked Scarlett with a perplexed look on her face.

"Yes, I thought I told the two of you" replied Felicity

"Mommum please let us stay innnn" whined Mike

Felicity shook her head as she crossed her arms over her chest, "honestly It doesn't matter where we are now does it? Lazy at home, lazy on vacation huh" a sigh escapes Felicity as she turned around in her beige maxi dress.

"Yes!" Shouted out Mike as his request of staying in bed had been approved, followed by a chuckle from Scarlett.

"Guys I'll probably be in the dinning area with auntie Kitty so if there's any problem call me"  said Felicity as she made her way out to spend a lovely evening with her best friend from collage.

****An hour later****
"I'm BORED" said Mike for the sixth time in a row within the last ten minutes.

"Well what am I to do about it? Maybe you should've gone with mom to hang out with aunt kitty" suggested Scarlett.

"Ummm?!?  as if ?!? Like why would I want to hang out with mom and her collage friend who we've only met once before and that too when I was like 6 or something" replied Mike as he paced the room.