Chapter 23

It was Yuktha's and Rohan's final hearing today, they will be signing their official divorce papers today for their marriage to be dissolved. After seeing Yuktha again that day Rohan was in a big dilemma, a major part of his heart wanted the mother of his child back, especially after Ashok's confessions, he confessed to Rohan that Yuktha told Ashok to lie to Rohan about Yuktha's marriage to an American based businessman and after the reason for it was explained to Rohan by Ashok Rohan felt very guilty and hurt ...

He lazily got up in the morning and rubbed his eyes thinking of the day ahead of him. Little Aarthi was still with Yuktha, they mutually agreed to let Aarthi stay with Yuktha for the week. Without his Aarthi (his child) Rohan was feeling ever so empty. Slowly he got dressed into his formal wear and headed to the court. Rohan's heartbeat was increasing as each moment passed on, around approximately 20 minutes later Rohan saw Yuktha and Aarthi coming to the court. Yuktha was dressed in a simple saree and she has left her hair loose looking ever so pretty in Rohan's eyes... 

Awkwardly they exchanged smiles as Aarthi came running up to Rohan, "daddy why did you lie? Why didn't you come to Amma's ?". Rohan did not know what to reply to Aarthi's questions. "Appa was a little busy dear ..." Just as he finished his sentence Yuktha and Rohan was called into the courtroom. After some formalities, they were asked one last time if they are sure about this divorce, with agony in their hearts they both nodded ... 

Soon the court informed them that Aarthi can stay with Rohan during school period and with Yuktha during the holiday, neither Rohan nor Yuktha objected to the court's decision.  Later they were given the form to sign, Rohan was given the pen to sign first, his heart was  beating faster and faster, somehow he managed to sign. After he was finished Rohan handed the pen over to Yuktha, tears were streaming down her eyes, even though she was trying her best to wipe away her tears it was obvious to Rohan that she's crying. When Yuktha caught hold of the pen and pressed the pen down to the paper to sign she was not able to move her fingers, her hands felt numb. Gaining the little energy she has left Yuktha began signing her name but before she could finish it Rohan grabbed her free hand from the back, he knew he had to do this otherwise they will never be able to rectify the mistake they are going to create now. 

Yuktha expressed her confusion through her puffy, red eyes. "Do you really want to go ahead? Shall we try and make this marriage work for the third time ?" Rohan's question melted Yuktha's heart, he asked her the words she wanted to hear from his mouth. Yuktha nodded in happiness and hugged Rohan as tightly as possible and cried her heart out, even the people watching them managed to shed some tears watching the beautiful view in front of them. Rohan tried to comfort her by wrapping his hands around her shoulders and caressing her hair with his other hand. After good 5 minutes, they both released each other from their embrace. They confirmed their decision to not proceed with the divorce and it was accepted by the court. They arrived at the court to divorce but now are leaving the court as a family of three. Rohan carried Aarthi and with his other hand he held Yuktha's hand tightly as if he does want to leave it ever, both Yuktha and Rohan's heart was filled with happiness and this time they were looking forward to a beautiful life together. And Yuktha mentally prayed to God to never split them apart ever again. 

Soon they reached Rohan's house, many memories flashed through Yuktha's mind (both the good and bad). Hoping for a beautiful future together Yuktha entered the house, she was then taken to Rohan's room by him ... The familiar room again reminded Yuktha of the past memories, the room was filled with his scent. "How much I have missed this ?" Yuktha muttered to herself. Rohan then came back with a box. It was Yuktha's mangal sutra, and a small pot of sindoor was also in the box. "This was yours Yuktha, as we are going to start a new life I thought we start our new life together with some brief rituals done in our own way. Yuktha smiled at Rohan in contentment, Rohan then proceeded and tied the mangal sutra onto Yuktha's neck, then got a pinch of sindoor and applied it onto her forehead, both exchanged a small smile after that.

"I Love you Yuktha, it took me a long time to realize it mainly because of how my mind was clouded with my past. I promise you Yuktha to be a faithful husband to you and loving father to our child. I will try my best to never hurt you or drag my past into our beautiful future" Rohan held Yuktha's hands as he said those beautiful words. 

"Rohan thank you !! Thank you for trying to make this marriage work. I'm sure we will be successful in it this time because now you're loving me with a pure heart and I believe you are loving me for the person I am and for my individual qualities . I promise you  Rohan that I will be a faithful wife who loves you and our child with all my heart." Yuktha completed her sentence by hugging Rohan tightly as possible. 

"Before we officially start  our life together. Let's form a condition" Rohan told Yuktha to which she looked at him questioningly. 

"No matter how much we fight. Let's promise each other to sort before we go to bed !! I don't want us to drag the previous day's issues to the next days and ruin our peace and happiness" Rohan explained to Yuktha. They then promised each other and sealed the love for each other as a kiss. 

"I love you Rohan"

"I love you too Yuktha"

From there they began the beautiful life that they thought would never be put back together... 

So like I mentioned earlier DQ is Rohan and I've decided Nazriya Nazim to be Yuktha

........................

I'm sorry Siddharth and Aarthi weren't mentioned in this chapter. I wanted to complete Rohan and Yuktha's part so I can focus more on Sid and Aarthi. I promise I will make it up in the next chapter ❤

Hope you all enjoyed Rohan and Yuktha's reunion. ❤❤

Please do let me know what you all think of this chapter!