Chapter 21

Yuktha and Rohan were coming to the court for the final divorce hearing, with which parent the child stays with will also be decided after today's hearing After today's hearing, they will have to come to the court once again to sign official documents which is the evidence for their official divorce.

Rohan was dressed in a casual shirt which he had rolled up to his elbow and a black pair of trousers. Little Aarthi was also with him with her hair tied into two pigtails and she wearing a cute little pink frock. Rohan and Aarthi were waiting outside the room, they still had 30 mins for the hearing and Yuktha has not reached either. Rohan's heart was beating faster and faster because if the court decides to send Aarthi with Yuktha then Rohan will never be able to bear the pain of it, from his point of view the purpose of his whole existence will be questioned. The decision will only be informed to them the next time but it will be based on today's hearing as well. Rohan cuddled little Aarthi thinking of everything, that's when a young girl who was wearing a cotton saree with hair tied in a low ponytail came and sat next to Rohan in the same bench. Rohan looked at the girl who was in her own trance and felt like he knows her.

After thinking for a while Rohan finally recognised the familiar face, it was no one other than Naina's. But she had changed so much, the person sitting next him was no longer the glamourous model, she was a lot more pale and lean now. "Naina ?" Rohan softly said her name and makes her break herself from the trance and looked at Rohan's face questioningly "I'm Rohan, do you remember me? You have done a few modelling jobs for my company." That's when Aarthi understood it was Rohan.

"Oh hello, sorry I didn't recognise you. It's been years right since we have seen each other. How are you ?" Naina asked Rohan. "Not exactly fine dear, you probably would be able to guess from where I am sat," Rohan said. "I'm sorry I asked you about it without thinking ..." Naina apologised.

"No there's no need to apologise Naina, you didn't ask me anything wrong. I'm guessing your not fine either, as your not in the happiest place either." Rohan explained. "Yes your guess is correct Rohan, I'm not fine, I'm here for a divorce," Naina said. "Oh right, we're in the same boat than right? I am here for a divorce as well ..." Rohan said. From there they started their conversation, without realising they both opened up on their past and the struggles and hardships they went through in life. Rohan couldn't believe what the person sat next to him went through in life, he wanted to hug and comfort her but he refrained himself from it. In one way or the other, they were similar in some ways, both lost their love's and now leading a life in misery ...

Just when there were 5 more mins for Rohan's and Yuktha's hearing Yuktha slowly walked into the room clutching onto her handbag, she was wearing a simple salwar and had neatly plaited her hair. Aarthi jumped from Rohan's lap seeing her mother and then ran and hugged Yuktha tightly, in the same way, Yuktha was very overjoyed seeing her daughter after such a long time, Yuktha knelt to match Aarthi's height and hugged her daughter with tears streaming down her eyes. "I missed you Amma," Aarthi told her mother, "I missed you too baby," Yuktha told Aarthi cupping her face. Rohan stood up and faced the opposite direction to avoid the sight in front of him, Rohan's heart was in fire seeing the mum and daughter like that. Just then Aarthi look onto Rohan's direction and ran up to him, "look, daddy, mommy is here" and she started pulling Rohan's hand, Rohan tried to remove Aarthi hands but she was adamant to bring him closer to Yuktha. "Aaru please leave me" Rohan tried telling Aarthi, both Rohan and Yuktha was feeling very awkward, they just wanted her to escape from each other.

Yuktha's heart was breaking seeing Rohan, Yuktha has always loved Rohan. She tried her best to make the relationship work but Rohan would find a fault in everything Yuktha does and once during a big argument Rohan confessed that he does not love Yuktha and would rather be with Aarthi, for Rohan's happiness Yuktha left his life but later she realised that she was pregnant with Rohan's child, Yuktha thought there would be some difference in Rohan's behaviour after knowing she is pregnant with his child but things just got worse so for the sake of each other's peaceful life they decided to break up mutually. Yuktha's parents did pressure her into getting married to an American based businessman but just like how Rohan couldn't forget Aarthi, Yuktha couldn't forget Rohan. She knows that one day she will have to move on but at the moment she is living with Rohan's memories (even though there have not been many happy memories between them). Yuktha lied to Ashok (Rohan's friend ) that she is getting married to an American based businessman so after knowing that she has moved on Rohan will too and hopefully reunite with Aarthi.