❃ Chapter Thirty Four - Bad Feeling

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Narah," I sighed, lifting her hand from my arm to kiss her knuckles.

"I love you," she mumbled into my shoulder, snuggling her head into the crook of my neck.

"I love you," I murmured, "More..."

Her lips brushed over my skin, "You always say more instead of too... why?"

I took it as my opportunity to look at her even clipped nails, done without polish or anything to highlight them. The beauty in their simplicity was admirable, just as I considered her delicate, rosy palms. I looked at the scars marring the soft skin from the inside of her hand, a darker shade than her skin, seeing they hadn't healed completely after the time since she'd last been whipped.

"Jer?" Her voice was soft, but her tone
strident with worry.

"Saying too feels like saying I have someone else I love as much as I love you. It feels wrong. I love you more than everything and everyone." I said softly, kissing her scars, "I always will, kitty cat..."

She sighed a small, feminine sound, her hand leaving mine as it raised up to ruffle my hair, "You just love flattering me, don't you?"

"Mm, how else am I supposed to make you feel loved?"

As her fingertips trailed down my back, she kissed the side of my neck, "I have something in mind..."

"Oh, really?"

She gripped my butt cheek, pushing her breasts against my back, "Really... mi alma."

I exhaled slowly, shifting my stiff member in a better position, "We're not gonna get out of bed for the following hours."

"And...?" She drawled, licking my ear.

I guess nobody would mind if we spent a little more time in bed...

★★★

"I like your hair," Narah huffed, passing over the white undershirt she wore a slim, black bulletproof vest I'd gotten her. She agreed to wear it only if I wore one as well. "I don't understand why you'd want to cut it."

I ran my hand through the mop on my head, "It's a little too floppy..."

After she pulled a pair of beige stocking over her long, lean legs, she arranged the hems of the vest, then picked up the two thigh dagger holsters that she climbed up. After that deed was done, she reached for the dress she had intended to wear tonight. It was a grey flannel dress that went below the knee, with short sleeves, a high collar that had two white lapels and three decorative black buttons lower. The dress was dull and ugly, but on Narah? It looked like the latest trend. Even with the vest on, her breasts were shown as a majestical curve, the material tight on her bust and her thin waist, falling loosely from there on.

As she bent over to dress her feet with the black kitten heels she'd requested, I got a gander of her heart shaped ass.

And... damn!

"Well, I like it floppy," she smiled over her shoulder as she lightly stomped her heel to position her foot inside. Then, she moved to the other one. "It makes you look like this kickass, cool rocker."