I think I chose a very cute outfit, I also sent a picture to Lisa. I feel great today!!!

DIIIIINGGGGGG

Lisa:

Y/n are you ready? I'll come and pick you up. Btw you look great!! Now I'll send you mine!!

 Btw you look great!! Now I'll send you mine!!

y/n:

Oh my god!!! You look so cute!! 😊

Ok I'll wait for you outside.

She picked me up and reached the others.

Lisa's pov

Me and y/n look so cute together.

As soon as we arrived all the boys kept complimenting us. But I felt a little bit jealous. Not because of them, but because of Changkyun. He did it on purpose, he knew that I was jealous of him.

I looked a bit sad but I think y/n noticed and I think she also understood why.

Indeed she glared at Changkyun. I laughed a bit. She is a true friend.

We went inside the cafè and I see that something was wrong. Minhyuk kept looking at Y/n and she seemed to notice that. I could feel the embarrassment, so I asked y/n a question:

"Y/n let's go to the bathroom?" I knew she was not the type of girl to do that but she nodded and quickly stood up.

Now we're in the bathroom discussing about the situation.

After a couple of minutes we returned to the others.

Minhyuk stopped staring at y/n, fortunately.

We talked about each other's houses, so that y/n could understand where we all lived. Of course she already knew where I lived. Minhyuk didn't say anything about his house, I also don't know where he lives, because I've never been to his house.

Then y/n said her address. Silent. Everyone looked at her, then she looked at me with the 'did I say something wrong?' face. It was awkward.

Then I received a message from our professor. I was the only one who had his number since I helped him with office work.

Professor:

Hi Lisa, hope I don't bother you. I decided the groups for next week's project.

........

Lisa, Changkyun, Shownu, Kihyun, Wonho

........

........

Hyungwon, Jooheon, Minhyuk, Y/n

.........

"Who is that Lisa?" asked Changkyun.

"Is the professor. He told me the groups for next weeks" I told him.

They kept asking me to tell them so I finally said it.

I see Y/n a little bit in panic.

Y/n pov

I look at Lisa a little bit shocked, I'm about to say something but Jooheon cut me off.

"That's great! Where do we meet up?"

"We're going to decide that on Monday. Now let's enjoy the weekend!" said Hyungwon.

.......

.......

A couple of days passed and now it's Monday.

"So guys!!! For our project" I say looking at my friends.

"What about it?" asks Jooheon.

"I think you can come to my house!! I talked to Mr and Miss Lee and they said that they're ok with that" I say smiling.

I see Jooheon and Hyungwon looking at Minhyuk.

"I don't think it's a good idea" Hyungwon says looking away.

"For me it's fine" Minhyuk says.

Me, jooheon and hyungwon are like this O_O

At the end we decided to meet this Thursday, since the deadline is next Friday.

........

........

"Y/n are you free tomorrow afternoon?" Wonho asks me while the others wait for an answer.

"I'm sorry guys but tomorrow afternoon at 3 PM I'm going to meet up with Lisa, we need some time to talk about something. I'll be home by 8 PM" I reply.

"What do you need to talk about?" asks curious Changkyun.

"N-Nothing, girl stuff" answers Lisa.