"Is it ok with you if we go with them? We are very close friends" Lisa says to me and I nodded.

.......

.......

We sat down and they kept looking at me. Lisa introduced us: they were Kihyun, Hyungwon and Jooheon.

They were so nice and we became friends right away! I'm so happy I already have four friends.

Lisa also mentioned that there were four more guys, but they were somewhere else at that moment.

After a bit one of them arrived. His name is Changkyun. I noticed right away the bond between him and Lisa. I kept touching her hand and teasing her about that ahahahah. They look so good together!!

After lunch we went to our class.

.........

.........

Now all classes are almost finished. Before we left, Lisa explained me about the cleaning shifts. She said that our professor will put me with someone for the next week. I'm a little bit nervous, but I think it's a way to know better my classmates.

Me and Lisa were going back home, but we decided to walk instead of riding the bike. While we were walking someone bumped into Lisa. It was the same guy from the other day and he was wearing the mask again.

"YA IT'S YOU AGAIN!! I'M GONNA GET YOU THIS TIME" and I started running towards him.

"Y/n it's ok, come back here" Lisa told me.

But I kept running and I grabbed him by his coat.

"YA WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! GO BACK TO MY FRIEND AND APOLOGIZE!" I said really angry.

Silent. He starts walking towards Lisa and then bowed at her without saying a word.

"Min...hyuk?" said Lisa.

"Do you know him?" I asked her. But as soon as I asked that, he left.

Now she's explaining me that he's our classmate.

I left Lisa in front of her house and I started walking. As I'm walking I keep thinking about what happened today. The teacher, my classmates, Lisa's friends. I think everything is going great!

Once I got home I greeted Mr and Miss Lee and while they were cooking I played with little Jungkook.

"Miss Lee, sorry for bothering, but it's already been a couple of days but I still haven't met your son. Does he even come back home?" I ask.

"Oh yes, don't worry about him, he always comes back late ahah..." she says, but it looked like an excuse.

"What's his name anyway-"

"O-Oh dinner's ready" she interrupted me.

We started eating, but I could feel it was a little bit awkward.

"So... if you want I can do the dishes tonight Miss Lee, you seem tired" I say breaking the silence.

"Are you sure? It's been a long day for you y/n" she answers.

In the end I insisted and now I'm cleaning the kitchen. After a bit I'm done and eventually got back to my room.

........

........

"I cannot sleep" I say to myself.

I hear some foot steps. I'm actually a bit scared but also curious.

So I open the door and I see the bathroom light on. I tip toe and now I'm in front of the bathroom. I hear some weird noises. Mmmmh maybe is Miss Lee. I knock on the door and the noises stops.