A life with a tale

Ivys POV
           She felt like she had slept for a year, her eyes fluttered open and she could hear monitors beeping.  She scanned the room to see jay sat by her side.  "Hey, hey ivy stay still I'm gonna go get Will" jay said while smiling.  She nodded and stayed still, Will came into her room and removed her breathing tube.  She coughed a bit and caught her breath, "how long was I out?" She questioned while rubbing her face.  "6 days" Will said while smiling.  "Really?!" She said shocked.  Jay laughed, she had her emergency back.  "Sooooo...when can I go?" She said eagerly.  Will laughed, "you can go home later today if your stats stay the same" she nodded and looked at jay.  "Do you want me out of your place?"  She said to jay as Will left.  He looked worried, "no why? Why would I want you gone?" He said grabbing her hand.  She smiled weakly, "all I do is cause trouble, I must be ruining your life or something" she said looking down.  "No ivy, you are not ruining my life.  My life's only just started now you're in it" he said while gripping on to her hand tighter.  Her eyes widened and she looked at him, "really?" She smiled.  He nodded, "you know you've made my life worth living..." she said back.  His eyes shot up to hers and they smiled at each other.  They stayed in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, "I'm gonna go call hank and let him know you're awake" he said as he left.  She smiled realising they liked each other and giggled, Will noticed her smiling to herself so he joined her. "What're you smiling about?" He came in and questioned. She blushed a little, "oh nothing..." Will raised an eyebrow then looked at jay who was walking back in to her room. "Ohhhhhh..." Will said in realisation. She nudged his arm in a shut up manner and jay just looked at them weirdly, "uh, did I interrupt something?" Jay said confused. They both shook their heads and laughed.

Jays POV
It was later on that day and jay had stayed with ivy the full day, it got to around 7pm and Will came in to check her stats, "can she go?" Jay said eagerly. Will looked at ivy with smirking eyes, "yeah she can go, I'll fetch the papers" he said as he laughed and walked away. "What was that about?" Jay said looking at ivy, she smirked but shrugged her shoulders in fake cluelessness. Will came back in with the papers and she sighed them. Jay drove ivy back to his place and they watched a film, "I can't stay at your place forever you know, I need to give you peace sometime" she randomly blurted out. Jay shot her a disagreeing look, "nuh-uh, you can stay here as long as you want" he replied throwing a pillow at her. She laughed and nodded, "so like forever then?" She said throwing the pillow back. Jay shot her a shocked stare, "forever? Duh" he said catching the pillow.

General POV
A couples of months had passed from all of Ivys fiasco and and she had permanently moved in with jay, not because Lukas was still in the wind but because they were right for each other. They had grew really close and ivy was no longer the girl with a rough past, she was the girl who had a life with a tale. She was really happy with where she was in life, she had even re joined the police academy again. Even though jay wasn't keen on her being in a dangerous job, he was happy to have her with him one day. Their lives couldn't have planned out anymore perfect...

*thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it...please let me know any ideas you have for any stories I could write about the one Chicago shows :)*