Shes gonna be fine jay

General POV
The ambulance pulled up to the ambulance bay, jay jumped out first and gave foster a helping hand in getting the gurney down for the ramp. "Female, 25 , gcs 12, Unknown internal injury's, intubated in the field" foster read out her stats as Brett pushed the gurney into treatment 5. Will halstead, jays brother had noticed jay stressed waiting outside one of the treatment rooms. He made his way over to check what was wrong when jay broke down into tears, pushing jay back into an empty room will asked him what was wrong, "hey man, what's wrong, what's going on in there?" He asked gently. "She's messed up pretty bad man, I don't if she's gonna make it!" Jay replied with a somber tone, "who is? Who's messed up pretty bad?" Will asked with no clue as to who he was talking about. Jay paused before telling him who Ivy was and how he met her. Before jay could finish will noticed jays legs were about to buckle out, pulling jay into a bro hug will reassured him that the doctors were going to do everything in their power to help her, and with that being said jay left to go sit in the waiting room before intelligence got there.

Ivys POV
The last thing she remembers was being held in jays arms lying on the floor. Her eyes flicked open slowly as her eyes adjusted to the hospital lights she was being wheeled under, she was awake for no more than a minute before she blacked out again. Although her consciousness was gone she could vaguely hear voices around her, she could hear jay talking to some doctor in the distance and she could hear dr Rhodes order a series of tests that would determine their next move on her. She was helpless and all she could do was wait till she gained her body strength back.

Intelligence's POV
The unit had arrived at med 10 minutes after jay and the ambulance did, they walked into the waiting room at the front of Chicago med to find jay sat with his head in his hands. They clearly knew he hadn't been told anything about Ivys condition yet so they assumed it was best to give him a few moments to gather his thoughts before checking up on him. "Hey jay, how you doing?" Hailey asked him, she knew it was a stupid question, he loved ivy, "hey hails uh I'm fine I guess" he replied staring off into the distance. He was sat in the same clothes he had on the day before and he was covered in Ivys blood. Voight arrived 5 minutes after everyone else, he walked up to jay with a small duffle bag containing fresh clothes, a sanitary bag and some refreshments for him considering he hadn't eaten anything out of worry since yesterday evening. He took a seat next to jay and made small talk, "heard anything yet kiddo?" He soothed his raspy voice down to a whisper. "Not yet sarge, no ones told me anything" jay replied back, talking slightly more to him than he did to any other member of intelligence. "She's a fighter jay, a strong one she wouldn't leave you" sarge sighed and left to go get coffee. Jay was still unsure why voight was so engaged in this case.

Ivys POV
She woke up abruptly to the sounds of machines beeping and doctors talking around her before realising she was in the hospital. She tried to let out a mini smile but before she could, she felt something restricting her air way, she looked down to see a long tube sticking out of her throat, she reached her arm up trying to gain the attention of dr Rhodes. She couldn't breathe.

Dr Rhodes' POV
The room was full of hope as her stats were improving, dr Rhodes could see Ivys eyes open and her arm waving around trying to gain his attention. He leapt over her bed pushing past a nurse, before he could remove the tube he explained how she may not be able to breathe without it and there may be complications when they remove it but by the look on Ivys face she just wanted this thing out of her. He removed the tube very carefully and gave Ivy a minute for her coughing fit to pass, she could breathe at last, but she wasn't out of the blue yet. He needed to perform scans on her to determine wether she had any internal bleeding since her body did shut down before she got to the hospital, before ivy could even ask to see jay they had rushed her up for an MRI and CT scan. Once she had reached the point where her scans were done, she was exhausted and wanted to rest. He wheeled her back down to her treatment room and he ran an IV line to restore her hydration, she was flat out asleep by the time he could explain her scan results.

Jays POV
Dr Rhodes came out of the ER with papers in his hands, jay could see him scanning the room so he got up and walked towards him. "Oh jay, are you with ivy?" He questioned. "Yeah, yeah I am, is she okay?" Jay was practically reaching down his throat for answers. "Uh yeah jay she's fine, she's gonna be fine - has she got any family that we could contact?" Dr Rhodes said as he wanted to discuss her injury's. "Nope" jay furrowed his brows, dr Rhodes just stared at him with a questioning look wondering how he knew so much. "Sorry doc uh she was placed into our care when we got her case, her phone records show she has no immediate family other than her friend who's out of the country for a while, so uh she only has us" jay felt the need to explain himself so dr Rhodes didn't think he was some sort of creep.
*ping*
Jays phone buzzed with a message from voight which was unusual because he never kept tabs on his detectives unless there was something wrong.
Voight: "hey kiddo, I had to run, got a situation with Crawley. Keep me updated - you need anything text me"
Jay: "hey sarge, dr Rhodes just told me she was gonna be okay and she's fine so that's good. Uh should I tell dr Rhodes that anything he needs to discuss he can discuss it with me or you? You know since she doesn't have anyone else..." jay wanted to know he was more concerned she would fall into a coma or something and they wouldn't know.
Voight: "yeah sure thing jay, I know you wanna help so just tell him you'll take care of her"
Jay: "thanks sarge, means a lot"
And with that he told Connor he could discuss any problems she has with him, a few seconds later dr Rhodes had fetched jay into the ER and they were stood outside of Ivys room talking.

*woah that was long guys :)*