You have me

Ivys POV
She could feel a tear or two forming in the corner of her eyes, she dared to look up to jay in fear he would see her tears. It was too late, the tears had already began to fall down her cheek, she re read the message over and over again replaying every moment with skylar she had in her mind as she felt jay stroke her leg with his hand. She knew she had to say something because jay was becoming more and more concentrated on her face trying to figure out what was bothering her
Ivy: "oh my god skylar, I'm so so sorry, so are you not coming back at all? What about your stuff? Don't you need your belongings? Your apartment?" She texted back finding every possible way to try and get her to come back to say a real goodbye so she could see her one last time but it was no use her dad had already sorted that all out.
Skylar: "already taken care of... look I'm sorry I can't give you a real goodbye and I really hope I get to see you again but I think it's best we block each other's numbers. If my dad finds out I'm still contacting people from Chicago then I'm screwed. This isn't goodbye ivy, just a see you later, I love you xoxo"
Ivy: "I'll miss you more than you know, I'll see you real soon, I love you xoxo"
*message pending until skylar adds you back*
That was it another person gone, snatched straight from her. She had no one left.

Jays POV
The best part of the film was about to come on when he noticed ivy tear up out of his peripheral vision, he snapped his head to look at her before stroking his hand across her leg trying to comfort her. He knew she needed a second to get herself together before he could start bombarding her with questions, a minute passed and she was still staring at the screen typing like her life depended on it with tears dropping from her cheek one by one. He became more concerned and began to re adjust his legs moving the pizza box into the floor. Gently, he leaning over and tapping Ivys arm, he was shocked at her reaction when she flinched at his touch. Catching her off guard she immediately looked straight at jay with her glassy eyes that were no longer the colour blue he loved, they were red and sparkling and distraught.

General POV
Without even saying a word ivy just passed her phone straight to jay indicating for him to just read the messages, before jay could even begin reading the texts from the screen, she stood up and began pacing in front of the TV. It took jay a few minutes to read the texts starting from this morning so he could get the concept, when he was done he just looked up to ivy with a sad smile, he was going to say something when she cut him off by diving into his arms and into a hug sobbing her eyes out, she had her arms wrapped around him and her legs tucked in to her chest. Not knowing what else to do or say jay just pulled her her into the hug, this was the first contact they'd had with each other and although he wished it was on better terms he still felt honoured to have gained her trust this early on. "She's gone forever, sh-sh-she's really gone jay!" She spluttered out trying to add some context to what just happened, "I've got no one left, no one!" He tightened his grasp around her shoulders as a silent way of letting her know she wasn't alone and she had more people than she expected. "Hey shhh don't say that, you have me. I'm not going anywhere ever, you have me ivy, shhh" he shushed her down as she calmed down slightly. She relaxed her grip around his back as she let her arms flop down by his side in exhaustion, jay however still held her as tightly as he could. Her sobs came to an end and the tears had stopped, "do you really mean it?" She looked into his eyes and slightly doubted him because everyone in her life always ended up leaving, "of course I do ivy, I'll always be here for you, always". She looked back down to the floor before letting her head fall down onto his chest, before he could say anything else she was asleep.