chapter; four.

after mingyu had left, wonwoo sat down on the couch letting his mind roaming around as to what has just happened awhile ago, he actually have no idea whats on his mind, he was supposed to be mad but no, he was not actually mad at all, and he hate the fact that he doesnt hate it.

a new day has come, wonwoo heading to school looking like a freshly ghost in the morning, surely enough he didnt get a well sleep last night and thats because of that guy's fault.

"jeon wonwoo!!!" a voice from the distance calling for him as the owner of the loud voice running toward as fast as can "what is on your mind? i called for u for the nth times already!" he added as soon as he reached to wonwoo while trying to catch his breath.

" oh, sorry, i did not heard it. " he said as he give jun a bottle of water that he is carrying

" are you okay? you looks like a zombie walking to school omg. " jun teases him as he take the water bottle from wonwoo. as the two were having their own times together, mingyu and the team suddenly appears out of nowhere, he walked closer to wonwoo while putting his hands in his pocket, leaning his face closer to wonwoo's " dont forget our deal yesterday. " he said as he smirks looking at wonwoo glaring at him

" deal what? you played the dirt trick! cheating doesnt count. " wonwoo respone as his cheeks getting hotter thinking of that day.

" but i still won anyway, so you have to do as what we have dealed, isnt it? " he said while getting his face face off of wonwoo. " lets meet after school, i will wait for you at the schoolgate. its the deal. " he added, and never forget to mention about the deal to wonwoo then slowly walking back to his class.

" gosh, he is so annoying. " he swear while looking at mingyu walking away with his arrogant attitude as always. while junhui is still confusing on whats going on with these two, he is curious but chose to remains silent this time.

it has been a very tiring day, after not getting enough of sleep, he has to deal with that arrogant kim mingyu and the schoolworks, he is completedly forget that he has to go somewhere with mingyu after school since he got so much schoolworks today as he is the class president. wonwoo is the last to leave the classroom as usual but he got out of the school a little late today.

mingyu have been waiting for wonwoo at the school gate for like so long already, he didnt know if wonwoo is already gone home already or no but he just want to wait a little more. he keeps looking around to see if wonwoo is there and minutes later, he finally sees him walking down, his eyes get widen seeing wonwoo walking toward the school gate, he waves at him with a smile on his face.

" kim mingyu? why are you here? " wonwoo asked as soon he see mingyu waving at him

" i told you we are going somewhere, did you forget it? "

" oh right- but i havent agree to it yet. why are you still waiting tho, its late already. " yes, he did not agreed to it and not planning to go with him also but seeing mingyu waiting for him this long and the puppy face of him actually make him feel bad and wanted to make up to him.

" because i told you i will wait here. can we still go? lets get some fun. " he said while grabbing wonwoo's hand making him cant resist to him anymore and just follow mingyu. they get in to mingyu's car, the whole ride was just mingyu talking to himself.

they arrived at the park, wonwoo was kind of confused when mingyu took him here but the place looks nice and fun too.

" whats with that face? i just want to have some fun, alright? " mingyu chuckles as he saw wonwoo's confusing face.

" i didnt say anything. " he glares at him abit then quickly walked in to the playground as mingyu walked to him.

they are now getting some foods to eat after the long day, sitting on the park bench, they went silent for awhile before wonwoo started to break the silent " why do want to come here? " wonwoo asked while munching on his foods.

mingyu looked at him before he response " just some memories haha, its my birtbday today " he said as he looked down to the foods in his hand

wonwoo was a bit shocked hearing that its mingyu's birthday today, "maybe he is all alone? is that why he look so down?" he thought to himself, he is really not getting used to this side of mingyu, he is already getting used to the arrogant kim mingyu who is alaays babbling nonstop.

he hugged mingyu as he pats his head lightly, he doesnt know why he is doing this, he has never done this to anyone but he just wanted comfort mingyu at this point. " its okay, i will be with you. " wonwoo said.

mingyu did not expected wonwoo would give him a hug but this is probably the best comfort ever. honestly, he doesnt want to be down in front of wonwoo but if it give him wonwoo's attention then he wouldnt be complained.

" I- I am okay " mingyu said, still keeping his arms around wonwoo like he doesnt want to let him go.

" enough, get off your hands now, lets go somewhere else." mingyu letting his arms off as they both stood up, mingyu grabs wonwoo's hand the second time, getting wonwoo to go with him, walking around the park.

" that looks cute " mingyu pointed at the claw machine which have a bunch of cute toy stuff there, he runs toward the claw machine, trying his best to get the cat plushie keychain he saw earlier

" you cant get it with that move. " said wonwoo.

" dont interrupted, you know im the best when it comes to this! " he confidently said it while fully focus on the keychain but it kept falling down before reaching the goal. wonwoo let out a small chuckle seeing mingyu fails for so many times. he walked toward him, putting the coins in as he looks at mingyu confidently " let me." he said.

and soon enough, he already got the cat keychain mingyu was claiming, mingyu's eyes widen as he saw the keychain

"how did you do that?" mingyu asked, excitedly looking at him, then wonwoo handed him the keychain, he took it admiring the keychain then handed it back to wonwoo

" it looks like you, i was trying to get that for you. "

" for me? " wonwoo pointed at himself as he took the cat keychain back.

" of course." he shrugged his shoulder as they both walked out of the that claw machine, wonwoo smiles looking at the keychain on his hand.

they had a very fun day today, with a lot of laughes too, wonwoo havent got this feeling of enjoying himself for so long, this is probably one of the best day of his life, too. and spending your special day with the one you love you love is just great, really great.