chapter; thirteen.

the lunch break ended, the students are all went back to their classrooms including mingyu and wonwoo who are walking along the classroom way together with them holding each other hand. everyone was looking at them shockingly because the top two hot students of the school are sweetly showing off their relationship infron of everyone, holding their hands. wonwoo was quite embarrassed and shy at the same times as he keeps hiding his face but mingyu insisted on wanted to hold hands with him so he had no other choice but to go along with him.

"they are dating? is it for real this time?!" said one of the girl who are standing with her circles of friends, sharing it with them.

"i think it is, they are holding hands!" one of them replied.

and after that moment passed, the news about them dating each other are spreading widely and be known by the whole school.

"see what you did! now everyone is talking about it." wonwoo sighed. complaining to mingyu as he walked down the school-gate with him. mingyu volunteer himself to send wonwoo home and wonwoo was rejecting it at first but agree with him later on.

" so what if they are talking about it? we are dating, they are right." mingyu teasing him as he put his hands in his pocket.

wonwoo sighed, once again. " you really don't understand anything." he complained.

"holding hands is normal, it's not like we have never done that before. im your boyfriend, after all." mingyu said, raising his eyebrow on wonwoo.

wonwoo was freeze by his words, his cheeks turned red hearing mingyu labelled himself as his boyfriend which is true but he just can't help to keep himself normal with those words.

mingyu smirks seeing how wonwoo reacted.

"your cheeks are so red~ are you shy?" he giggled.

"w-what?! im not!" he says, trying to avoid his gaze then fastly walked away from him.

" yah! wait for me!" mingyu shouted as he go after wonwoo while laughing at him.

----------

"are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" mingyu asked as they arrived at wonwoo's apartment building.

"no, i can walk by myself. you should go home now." wonwoo responded.

" but i wanted to." he whined.

"just go home already, i can walk by myself!" wonwoo complains, slightly pushing mingyu to his direction.

"alright alright. i will go home now." he stopped wonwoo. "uhm..it's the weekend tomorrow" mingyu added.

"yeah, it is." wonwoo nodded.

"let's hang out tomorrow? as in...our first official date." he looked into wonwoo's eyes, trying to get a positive answer.

" o-okay." wonwoo stutterers making mingyu chuckled but stopped after receiving the dead stare. he then walked into his apartment, waving a goodbye to mingyu and he does the same. he watched wonwoo got into the apartment then walked his way, too.

the morning comes, wonwoo wake up to his plans, doing his things and started to dressed up for today's date. he had quite a hard time choosing the outfit, he has no idea why is he this nervous while they hanged out several times already. is it because it is the first official date of them? but still, he can't help it.

as he done dressing up, wonwoo walked down the apartment, seeing mingyu was already there waiting for him then he quickly walked toward mingyu.

"did you wait long?" he greeted, kind of feeling quilty for making him wait but it was hard choosing the outfit.

"no, i just got here." mingyu responded. and obviously, he is lying. "by the way, you looks good today." he complimented wonwoo, no lying detected this time because he really looks good with those outfits on him. wonwoo is always stunning but he is even more stunning today. wonwoo did not say anything but quietly smiles.

"so, where are we going today?" wonwoo asked.

" we will see." mingyu said as he smiles at him before starting his car.

---------------

the car stopped, they both got off of the car. wonwoo looking around the place that mingyu took him here and it was the park, the park wherein their first ever date was here.

wonwoo smiles.

"let's go in?" mingyu followed him after done with his things.

wonwoo nodded as the answer and they both walked to amusement park where they came here before but haven't enjoy playing around last time.

"the foods here are so good." mingyu said as he pointed to the store near them and wonwoo looked to it.

"really? let's try it out." wonwoo excitedly said and then walking to the food store mingyu was talking about and mingyu followed him.

they bought two sets of food, it was the take out food so it's easy for them to keeps walking around while enjoying their foods.

"did you come here often?" wonwoo asked as his mouth is still munching on the food.

" uhm...yes, i like it here."mingyu nodded, responding and started to dig in his food too.

"the food is so good~" said wonwoo who is happily eating as mingyu giggling at him.

mingyu took out his phone and started taking pictures of him eating the food. it all looks cute.

not long after that, wonwoo noticed the camera and immediately told mingyu to delete it but mingyu keeps saying no.

the two keeps walking around everywhere around the place, trying everything they found fun to play, teasing each other and had a big laugh there

"oh, it's the claw machine we played last time." mingyu said making wonwoo looked to them too.

"i remembered you're so confident about it and can't get even one stuff."

"stop- that was because it's not my day!" he complained as wonwoo laughing at him.

" i still have that keychain though"

"really?" he asked. " thought you threw that away already." he sacarstically response.

"im not that mean!"

"im joking~" he chuckled. wonwoo clicked his tongue as he looked into the other direction.

as they happily talking and teasing each other, wonwoo looking around somewhere, and he saw a familiar figure around here. his face went pale, he frowned thinking it is the person he think it is. it couldn't be him, could he?