chapter; twenty six.

"stop it, that's mine!" little sunwoo yelled in a frustration after seeing someone touching his toys without his permission, someone who he doesn't like at the very beginning. he quickly ran to where wonwoo was standing while holding a very loving toy of him in his hand, looking to sunwoo with a guilty face.

"im sorry.." wonwoo said softly, he looked down to his toes as the toy being snatched away from him by its owner.

"i said i don't like sharing my stuff, why are you so stubborn!"

"but daddy said we are brothers. i want to play with you too, sunwoo." wonwoo exclaimed, hoping the person would not be mad at him and that he could allow him to play with sunwoo too.

wonwoo has been trying to get along with sunwoo ever since the first time they appeared in this house. he just want someone to play with, in short, he want to get along with sunwoo but the other person doesn't seems to like it that much. he doesn't get why was he behave like that, shouldn't family be closed to each other? why was sunwoo always push him away everytime he try to approach him.

it wasn't very much of a bad thing at first because he just thought that sunwoo is not familiar with him yet that's why he wouldn't want to get near him but as time passed by, this kind of treatment is still going on and it goes to the point that it can't be acceptable. sunwoo could be closed to everyone else, except him but that wasn't a problem to him. this thing has been going on and on till the teenage years of them and he doesn't think he would be affected by that anyway. but that wasn't even the problem. something that can't be acceptable to him was that, sunwoo is always trying to make him look bad infront of everyone, making him in the wrong while he appeared as the victim and he couldn't do anything about it. because whenever he does, his own father will always through all the blames on him as to whatever things sunwoo has been adding to him all these years that even his father is now isn't on his side and wouldn't want to find out who's in the wrong. why would a father do that?

- Seoul, South Korea.
20:23.

"oh come on, it's been weeks and you're still out here looking like that. i can't even guess when was the last time you took a shower." Vernon stated as he looks at his friends in a disbelief, wondering how did they live the life these past few weeks.

"Shut up, Vern. i takes a shower everyday!" minghao glared at him sharply, this friend of him is not even can't be of any help but will only give more and more stress to him.

"okay, im sorry. i just want to bright up the atmosphere here, you know."

"you're making it worse." mingyu said making vernon scoffed at them. he ignored the men and brought himself in to the club, somewhere he hadn't been l for so long ever since he engaged himself around wonwoo. not because it's a bad thing but because he used to find the club as a comfortable place for him until wonwoo came and becoming a home and a comfortable person to him. he never thought he could be so attached to him that much that he could even freely abandoned things he used to enjoyed just to be closer and spend those time with him. when his plan wasn't going to be like that in the first place.

he sat down somewhere in the club, in a place where they all used to come frequently.

"I never thought it could be like this." mingyu started the conversation out of the sudden after sitting there and acting like a robot who can't be moved for this whole time.

the two of them looked at mingyu confusingly as minghao speaks, "what can't be like what?"

"that wonwoo could change me so much compare to how i used to be." He said, looking all gloomy over again after mentioning his name. he miss him, so much that he doesn't know how to described it in words but he really, really miss having him around. he miss his voice, his face, everything about him. Everything he saw remind him of wonwoo, he want to hug him so bad and would never let go of him ever again.

the two of them sighed while looking at each other, doesn't know they could comfort him because minghao himself sure does having the same problem.

"have you... reached him?" vernon asked.

mingyu shakes his head as the answer before speaking in a shaky voice telling that he is in the urge of breaking down in any moment. "im trying, vernon. im trying but i don't even know how do i start it when i have nothing to get through to him." he paused while covering his face with both of his hands before continuing, "and i, i don't even know if ever he want to hear from me now." he exclaimed.

they sighed once again while looking at him eyes full of concerns and worries showing at him, they have never seen him acting this way not even when he was still head over with sunwoo, never in a single time, they would see mingyu looking like that. he is like a whole different person from what they have seen and all they can do now is looking out for him because there's nothing they can help as they're not in the right position to.

Junhui woke up in the morning, getting the feeling of exhausted, didn't know what did he do yesterday. he went on to checking his phone right after that, showing tons of massages and missedcalled on his phone's screen. he sighed as he looked into the name which says out clearly by 'xu minghao' and without any hesitation, he clicked
on that with the block button, banning him from reaching again.

he puts his phone down on the bed as he started getting ready and go outside for the day. junhui gets on the door, opening it and as soon as it's opened, an unexpected person showed up infront of him, looking like he has been waiting long enough but why didn't he rang the door. Jun thought to himself but whatever it is, he doesn't want to talk to him now.

jun thought once again before ignoring the xu minghao's presence, trying to walk off of him but before he could knew, his hand were already grabbed by the other person making him turned back and looked to him in an annoyance.

"let's talk." minghao said, still grabbing on to him as if he will disappear if he let go of the hand.

"i think i have made it clear. i don't have anything to talk." jun sighed as he tried to pull his hand out but the person infront of him is just too strong.

"please...i don't want us to end like this."

"then you shouldn't do it in the first place."

"i know, im sorry but can you let me talk first?" he begged, still trying to persuade him into talking about that once again even though the other person is very tough.

"i said, no. now let go of me!" jun yelled, trying every way to make minghao let go of his hand to the point that the other person is in the hard to get him.

and suddenly, he is, suddenly in his arms. minghao hold him so tightly that jun can't even move on his own, he miss him so much.

junhui stunned in his arms, they are so close that he could even hear the heartbeat from minghao's chest that is placing very close to him. it is not that he can't move, he can but his heart is objecting with the decision. he doesn't get it, just a moment ago, he is even trying to death just to stay away from him but now that he is in minghao's arms, he suddenly doesn't want to move...he suddenly yearning it as if it is what he has been craving for for so long. it is very warm.