chapter; twenty seven.

"Can we talk a little now?" Minghao asked as he sees jun keeps staying silent in his arms and not trying to get out again.

He gave him a glance, the corners of his mouth lifted before letting go of jun as he placed his hands on his shoulder. He looked at him in the eyes, waiting for his answer.

For a few seconds passed, Jun finally has gained his consciousness that was snapped out of his mind a few moment ago. He tried to gathered what just happened and when he finally come to the realization, Jun immediately pushed minghao out of his way before giving him a stare just like how they first greeted today.

"I said I have nothing to talk." He responded as he proceeded to walk pass him and go on to his direction but then suddenly, he felt a heavy hand rounding around his wrist, the hand grips his wrist tight that he can't go on farther and has to stay on the same place.

He turned to look at the owner of the hand which hasn't letting go of his wrist yet. "What do you want?" He asked out of frustration. Really just want to the punch the other person in the face of it's not he has a handsome features.

"Let's go." He told shortly, grabbing Jun along with him, not giving the guy a chance to speak rejection for the third times today.

Not long after the force walking combined with the noise from the guy who is clearly not happy about having to dragged around by minghao, his ex-boyfriend. Not only that, he has the audacity to pretend to not hearing anything when the owner of the voice is starting to get sore throat due the long yelling. They reached the café near Jun's place, which they used to come a few times before when going on a date. They went to the rooftop of the café since the atmosphere is quieter there, giving them a good time to have a talk.

"Why did you dragged me here?" He finally pushed his wrist back from minghao's hand, rubbing it a little as it shows a low-key red lines on his wrist because of the other person's strength. He looked at him, annoyed. And yes, he is mad.

"I said we have to talk." He replied, giving a glance at him before seeing the bruised on his wrist, he probably held him too hard because Jun was insisting that time. "I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" He asked softly, taking his hand out, trying to reach Jun's hand and check it out of guilty but the owner shakes himself off first, not letting him.

"I won't die."

"I didn't mean to hurt you," he said, still looking at his wrist which Jun is trying to hide from his eyes.

"Right, you didn't mean to. Even with those other few times." Jun said while facing his back on him. Rubbing his wrist while pouting.

"Jun...I can explain."

"Then, do it." He paused. "I don't think it would make much difference from how i discovered it, anyway." He continued. Eyes started to get teary thinking about how stupid he look for believing his words before.

"I know it was wrong, it really is. But trust me, Jun. I really love you and I dont want to lose you just like that." Minghao said as he walked closer to Junhui who is still facing his back on him that he can't even see what is his reaction even though, he wanted to. "So please, just give me another chance," he paused, slowly wrapping his arms around the guy's body again from his back, "and I will prove myself instead." He continued.

They stayed like that for a good long minutes as the other side wont reject the hug and the other person won't let go easily as well. Jun is having a full thoughts on what should he do Because he knows that minghao didn't hurt him but what he and his friends did hurt his friend, his beloved one. But also, he can't predict how long can he pretend to not want him because his heart is calling for him everyday.

"What is with the silent? Is this a yes?" Minghao started the conversation again after the time went for a while or should we say, his own speech because he hasn't received a single word from the other person yet.

Jun still not saying even after minghao asked him for the second times. Truly glad that the person behind him can't see his mouth tuggled or else he would be so embarrassed and won't ever show up again.

"Are you giving a yes right now, hm? Am I going to get the second chance or not?" Minghao asked, low-key teasing him because he like seeing jun's cute reaction when being teased.

"Come on, tell me or I will hug you like this and won't let you go home." He keeps teasing, having a good giggling as he seems to get the feeling of jun being annoyed by now and he does love it.

Jun forced himself out of his arms immediately as minghao finished his words, he can't stay like this any longer because his cheeks is getting burns when he supposed to be mad and keeping a cold image.

"Where are you going? I haven't got the answer!" Minghao yelled out jokingly, looking at jun before going after him.

"Ugh. You're so annoying." Jun swears, turning to his back a few times in a row because that dangerous guy still following him from the café to the street even after getting chased for a good countless times today.

"How can he even still keeping that shameless smile of him on? Xu minghao, you're really something." Jun thought to himself while shaking his head out of disbelief, can't keeping his mouth straight, either. Even though, he just put the anger out to minghao.