chapter; sixteen.

"hello, this is sunwoo, jeon sunwoo." he introduced himself showing everyone his smile.

the teacher then guide him to his desk as soon as he finished the introduction. sunwoo walked to where the teacher told but he stopped as he reached wonwoo's. "long time no see, jeon wonwoo." he greeted, giving him a smirk as Juhui giving him the dead stare back but he doesn't get bothered by it that much and continue walking to his desk.

"they know each other?" the classmate whispered, talking about the new student but the teacher cleared his throat and the class went back to quiet.

----------

"what's this? out of all the school, why is he here?!" junhui complains as soon as they arrived at the canteen. spending hours on the first period felt like a whole life, they can't even focus on the class much.

"it's okay as long as he doesn't do anything." wonwoo said. he has a feeling that he would meet sunwoo again but when he showed up on the class, he still got scared by him.

"i don't get a good vibe from him." he sighed with frustration.

"eat up so we can go back. the class will start soon." wonwoo trying to change the topic. jun sighed once again as he get his hand on the food.

"so you two are here? i was finding a place to sit." sunwoo said, handing his food as he greeted them.

"excuse me? you're not welcome here." junhui rolled his eyes at him. he hate every sign of this guy in front and not just hate but disgusted with that pure face but bitchy attitude of him.

"no need to be that aggressive, it's not like we've never know each other... right, my dear brother?" he asked, smirking as he looked into wonwoo's eyes. wonwoo didn't say anything to him, he tried to avoid the gaze as his hand started to trembling but before he could do anything, junhui grabbed sunwoo by his clothes. "get out!" he said.

sunwoo grabbed junhui's hand out making him releasing his clothes. sunwoo then tidying his uniform up, smiled out to them but with frustrated.

"it's okay, i guess it's not the time." he said, giving a glance to wonwoo then walked away leaving the two there.

as sunwoo walked out of the place, mingyu and his friends comes. their eyes meet for a little while as sunwoo gave a glance at mingyu. mingyu spaced out for a bit as he get the similarity from that unknown guy but shaked it out of his mind seconds later because he knows that's impossible.

"who was that? do you know each other?" mingyu asked out of curiosity as he sat down besides wonwoo.

"we don't!" junhui respond.

"what are you so mad for-" said minghao.

"he's the transferred student we heard this morning." vernon answered.

"oh so that was him? why didn't you tell us earlier?" minghao complains.

"you didn't asked." vernon rolled his eyes.

minghao clicked his tongue, looking at Vernon then he goes to junhui and sat down beside him. nothing to hide anymore since they already found it out.

vernon looked at both of the couple, gasping. it was normal to see mingyu and wonwoo being lovely dovey infront of him but it's hard to see these two doing that when he has no idea what's going on.

"am i the only one left out here?" vernon asked. " what's going on?" he added, looking right and left.

"seems like we got a new couple here." mingyu answered as he looks at the two making vernon gasping once again.

"what? seriously? how am i the only one who didn't know again?" he spaced out, trying to clarify things.

"because you didn't ask, though." minghao clapped back, letting vernon tasting his own medicine as he raised an eyebrow on him. they all burst out laughing before finishing up their food and went back to their own class as it will started soon.

they parted way after the canteen as mingyu and and the other had to go somewhere first before joining the class. Jun and wonwoo walked their ways to the classroom without even wanting to attended but they have no other choice.

---------------

" are you sure you're not falling for him this time?" minghao started the conversation on their way, he has been wanting to ask his friend for long but haven't got a chance to. they all know about the deal between them, they have been doing this as a game and for sure, mingyu would drop anyone he dated after a week because that's only for his deal but no, it's so different this time that he has been more and more clingy on wonwoo day by day.

"w-what are you talking about? of course im not!" mingyu mumbled, he got stuttered everytime they asked about it. yes, he was doing it for the deal but as time goes by, he actually like spending time with him for real without even realising it but does he really like wonwoo? he can't seems to find the answer for that because, he has been keeping someone in his mind for so long that he didn't even know if someone could ever replace him?

"well, you have been clinging to him everytime that it doesn't seem to be an act?" minghao response. he could see it, he could tell that mingyu like wonwoo, even a tiny bit but he is sure and it will be good if he could admits his feelings or that will be a regret.

" no. how could i, like him? we talked about this, it's for our deal? i could drop him in any time." mingyu responded in an instant and of course he doesn't means a word he said but that couldn't help now that he spitted it out and regretted for it.

but little does he know? everything that he spitted out, it sure can't take back and the worse is, the three of them are not only ones hearing it.

"so, that was it, huh?" he whispered to himself.

_______________

a.n; im sorry for the long update. ㅠㅇㅠ