chapter; three.

-the apartment;

since its weekend wonwoo finally have his own times to do what he love and of course, gonna spend the whole day sleeping and gaming. the best of the best.

*the door rings*

while the boy is enjoying his sleep right there, someone is standing right in front of the door with his hands full of the groceries he just bought on his way here, he keeps ringing the doorbell waiting for the owner to come and open this damn door in front of him. After letting the doorbell rangs for a while, wonwoo finally got up with the sloppy face of him in the morning as he was playing the games till the dawn last night and just got some sleep. wonwoo opened the door, showing the taller guy whom he just had a talk with yesterday and there's no other than, the troublemaker kim mingyu.

" good morning, took you long enough, huh?" mingyu said with a smile on his face seeing the owner is finally here, looks like he has just woke up. Wonwoo sighs as he was going to close the door after seeing it's mingyu who is the uninvited guest in the morning and the one who just ruined his sleep.

" hey let me in first, i have something to talk to you! " mingyu quickly hold the door as soon as he saw wonwoo's unwelcome behavior, 'what a cold-hearted!'

"what do you want?" he stopped and finally asking the one in front, if it's ain't because of this annoyance, he could have continued his peaceful sleep right now.

mingyu immediately come in not letting the owner have a chance to chase him out, he walked to the sofa and quickly make himself home

" yah! Don't you know what's called manner?" wonwoo said looking at him , this guy is so unbelievable.

" no, i don't." he smiles, cuasually shaking his shoulder then get up and walked closer towards wonwoo before he continue " so, have you had breakfast? i will make you something to eat." mingyu said then walking towards the kitchen and started checking the groceries that he brought

"put that aside, just say what you have to and get out already" wonwoo said while walking to the kitchen where mingyu is preparing the food acting as if he's the owner here, and how did he find his apartment anyway? this guy is really unbelievable.

"alright, i will, after i eat, though. now can you just sit still? the breakfast will be ready in a min. " he responded, keeping focus on preparing the food.

"what? sigh, you're really acting like the owner here?" he asked unbelievably but still walked to the dinning table, waiting for the food as mingyu said

"it is my boyfriend's house anyway."

"when did i became your boyfriend???"

"just now." mingyu chuckles a little as he bring the foods he just cooked to the dinning table where wonwoo is already sitting there "here come the breakfast~" he puts the food down, then quickly take the seat in front of wonwoo

" annoying." wonwoo responed then started digging the food, quietly admiring mingyu's cooking skills, the food he made looks so good and it tastes good too. he doesn't look like someone who is good at cooking with this appearance of him.

" woah, you are the luckiest person who have a chance to taste my food and you're not even appreciate it?"

"i didn't ask for it?" he keeps on eating the food and not even give a glance to mingyu who's been so annoyed right now

"okay, tsk no wonder you have no friends"

_____

after finishing the food, mingyu keeps on begging wonwoo to let him stay here more longer, he rejected him at first but when mingyu keeps on begging, making up a reason to stay and he won't leave no matter what, wonwoo ended up agreeing to him and is actually regretting on letting him in in the first place.

they are both now sitting on the couch with wonwoo playing his game

"i didn't know you are so into gaming." mingyu started the conversation while the other one is so busy focusing on his game

"it's my favorite thing to do after all."

"i actually quite good at gaming too, im sure i can beat you with one move." mingyu said, mentally questioning if he bragged too much because he's not that good actually

"are you serious?" he immediately stopped the gaming and turned to mingyu with the unbelievably face

"o-of course, let's make a deal, shall we?" mingyu suggested the deal that makes wonwoo do the quick thinking for a second 'what is he up to this time?' wonwoo thought.

"if i win, you have to let me stay besides you. " mingyu continues, didn't know if he make the right decisions this time cuz it seems like wonwoo is really good at it

"alright, then if i win, you, get lost." wonwoo responed making mingyu stunned a little but then he nodded agreeing to the deal wonwoo just said.

later on, they are both sitting on the couch focusing on the video game in front of them trying their best to win the match, surprisingly wonwoo is actually so good that mingyu can barely catch up with him, he keeps nervously looking at wonwoo as he really doesn't want to lose the deal.

" something is behind you, jeon wonwoo." mingyu tried to trick wonwoo knowing that he can't beat him with his skill

"im not gonna fall for your stupid trick, you're going to lose." wonwoo said with his eyes focusing on the game not even take a glance out of it

"really?" mingyu smirks, quickly moving his face closer to wonwoo as he give him a small peck on the cheek making wonwoo stunned by the sudden act of him.

while wonwoo is still flustered with the sudden peck, mingyu took his chance and finally beat wonwoo in the game.

"oh yeah, i won." he said in the excited tone then raising his eyebrow to wonwoo

"that doesn't count, you played the dirty trick!" he stood up looking at the game that has just finished then yelled at mingyu.

"you did not say i can't play the trick" he slightly scratch his head giving wonwoo the innocent look

"get out" wonwoo says while he quickly pushing the taller guy to the door forcing him to leave, "wait-" mingyu was trying to say something but was cutted by wonwoo a he chased him out then immediately closed the door not letting have a chance to.