chapter; twelve.

" can we go on an official date?"

mingyu asked, looking at him softly. he can't predict wonwoo's mind at all because he is keeping a straight face while his heart is beating so fast.

wonwoo on the other hand, doesn't know how to react to the sudden confessed but his heart keeps poundings so hard that he's even afraid that mingyu could heard it. wonwoo trying so hard not to let mingyu see him secretly smiling. he keeps looking to the other directions as he avoided mingyu's gaze.

" is it a no?" mingyu asked, once again. because the older one keeps remaining silent, and that make him frowns a little.

" uh... that's not it" wonwoo finally giving out a response but not surely an exact response to the question.

mingyu's eyes got brighten hearing wonwoo's reply. he had a feeling that wonwoo is also into him but he's still nervous to accept if it's a rejection.

"then? is that a 'yes'?" mingyu keeps trying to look into wonwoo's eyes but wonwoo keeps looking to the other direction as he's avoiding him but he saw wonwoo secretly smiles and that makes him smile, too. "if you don't say anything then im taking it as a yes." mingyu smiles.

wonwoo looked at him in a disbelief but deep down, he knew that's also what he wanted too. to be with the one he love and he's sure about it.

mingyu holds wonwoo's hand tight as if he is afraid to let go of that hand. he can't help but to smile nonstop as he get up, looking at wonwoo.

"let's go back, we come out so long, they are probably waiting." mingyu said, still holding his love one's hand.

wonwoo didn't utter a word but he smiles and nodded as the answer before getting up and walked back along with mingyu besides him.

--------

back at the apartment, the boys are still sitting there watching the TV and vernon keeping his eyes on the mobile game he usually play.

"what is taking them so long." minghao complains as its been so long already and they haven't comeback yet.

junhui remains silent as he knew what's going on between them and they are probably talked it out so he is chillingly focusing on the movies.

minutes after, they heard the door opening and clearly know who's coming. they looked to the door, showing out the two who is holding hands still, they gave a glance at it but took it back as they kind of knowing what's between them.

" what is taking you so long?" minghao is first one to complains as he waited for so long for them to return. junhui heard it and slightly hit minghao's arms to make him shut his mouth.

"uh.. something happened" wonwoo said, awkwardly looking at them as he removed his hand from mingyu's and walked to junhui.

mingyu noticed it but he didn't say anything as he know that wonwoo is still awkward.

"it's late, we should go back now. you rest early." mingyu said as he looking at wonwoo, giving him a smile and wonwoo does the same as he nodded.

they then preparing to leave the apartment, giving wonwoo time to rest since it's already late at night.

wonwoo walked them out the apartment with mingyu keep on telling him to go back but wonwoo is still insisting on walking them down so, mingyu had no choice but to agree to him.

"thank you for today" wonwoo said as the boys are going to leave by the difference direction.

"you should thank him, not us" minghao pointed to mingyu "he is the one who started the idea of surprising your birthday. insisting to make us help him." he added, looking at mingyu and give him a smirk. mingyu slightly scratch his head, feeling embarrassed as his friends are laughing at him.

wonwoo was fluttered by that, he wondered how did mingyu find out his birthday but he is thankful for that. wonwoo smiles at him.

----------

" so, you two are dating?" junhui asked, after wonwoo told him what was happened yesterday. he sipped on his drink which he just bought at the canteen here, on their lunch time.

" yeah.." wonwoo response, smiling awkwardly

" not surprised, i see that coming." junhui said, giggling at him as he digged in his food.

" but..im still worried"

"of what? is it about that sunwoo again?" junhui asked. he knows wonwoo since childhood and of course, he could see through him. he knows everything, what wonwoo has been through and how sunwoo affected his life.

wonwoo didn't say anything but instead he let out a big sighs. he doesn't want to thought of that but for real, that things traumatized him a lots.

while wonwoo mind is still in blank, a bottle of banana milk suddenly appeared in front of him. he looked up to see who was that and there's no one beside kim mingyu.

mingyu sat down beside him handing his foods and put it down in front of him.

"i bought it along the way here, don't waste it." mingyu said, showing him a puppy smile.

wonwoo chuckles. " thank you"

"uhm" junhui cleared his throat. "excuse me? i don't want to be the third wheel here." he said.

"oh? i thought you were with him? minghao?" mingyu teased him.

"stop bringing up his name, i have nothing to do with him!" junhui complains.

"oooh really?" wonwoo added.

"are you even my friend?" junhui stared at him.

both of them laughs, it's fun teasing junhui. not until they got a serious dead stares from him, they stopped in no time.