chapter; twenty eight.

Minghao is still keeping his words on doing a great job with his second chance of getting to win over his boyfriend back. He has been going back and forth over Jun's place, even after receiving a not so welcoming reaction of the owner everytime he goes. But that's the only way he could get to meet him as the result of him not going to give in on whatever invitation he got him. He looked at Jun, keeping focus on what he was doing so he can do the same thing perfectly. Yes, Jun keeps telling him to do this and that, not letting him get a good chance to rest. Knowing minghao couldn't resist, he got more happy thinking of what to torture him next.

"That's not how you put it! Turn to the right."  Jun says, sitting on the sofa while looking annoyed because he keeps doing everything wrong. Or it probably is the fact that he could never do it right because the man is never satisfied just yet.

"This has been going forever already, when are we going out?" He stopped what he was doing and asked. He was planning to take him out and ended up getting stuck here and have to do all of this instead.

"I never said yes to that." He told, carelessly.

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?" Minghao nagged, putting the decoration frame down, facing Jun instead.

"Do what?" he asked, acting innocently.

"Messing with me?"

"I..I did not?" Jun stuttered, looking at him carefully as minghao's face keeps coming closer to him as if their lips were going to meet at the place.

He closed his eyes immediately, sensing what's coming as he tried his best holding his breath while minghao keeps getting closer and he can't even move a bit.

Minghao lifted the corner of his lips up, smirking as he saw Jun's reaction then aiming for his ears as he whispered "Yes, you did, brat."

He get himself off leaving Jun on the chair, couldn't find a word to say beside the embarasment that are eating him up as thought it was going to be something else.

"Ugh. I don't know, I'm mad at you now." Minghao pouts as he crossed his arms, acting all sulky all the sudden.

"What? Excuse me? I'm the one who was supposed to be mad here?" He rolled his eyes, asking him in a disbelief while pointing to himself.

____________________

"Gosh. I hate you so much." Jun complaints as soon as he took the ice cream from minghao, having to make it up to him in the end as he can't resist.

"Oh, come on, I know you didn't mean what you said."

"Yes, I did."

Minghao smirked, looking at Jun being all annoyed. "Sure?" He said and without a second thought, He placed his lips on the latter's mouth and started kissing him slowly as he softly said to him, 'Say that again, I dare you.'

Junhui took a step back as he stared at him shockingly, didn't expect him to act that way especially in the public but he couldn't denied either that the kiss earlier felt so good that he suddenly felt a slight of disappointed when minghao breaking the kiss.

"You're crazy." Jun said, avoiding the eyes contact as he walked away fastly with the ice cream in his hand which was about to melt.

Minghao smirked, looking at him with an overwhelming eyes as he softly touch his lips before trying to catch up to Jun.

______________________________________

Wouldn't it be great to have something you could look up to everytime there's a slightest thing that could take up your whole emotions into something that is bothersome? Sure, that is. But why does everytime he looks at him, someone who used to be in that place for him, the mood doesn't cheers up but instead, it scratch his heart everytime he does.

"I miss you so much, won." Mingyu whispered while looking through the photos he used to used to take during those times together. There was so many photos of him that he never know how did he became so addicted into taking someone photo that much like he wouldn't want any moment to be left out when he never really interested in one of those before.

It's been days, it's been weeks, it even take up to months and he still couldn't even find a clue on how to get in touch with him. He wouldn't asked for anything, it would be already a blessing enough to just hear his voice, to just look at him once, to just know how is he doing but if he ever find him, how could he even has the courage to face him when he was the one who was being an asshole this whole times, having to ruined everything even if it was for nonsense thing he made. How does he still has the guts to show up Infront of him if ever?

Within some times of memory backing, a drop of tear streamed down his cheeks without the owner permission but he didn't even bother to brush it off and just letting more drops of it flowing down as if that's something he wanted himself to experience.

Maybe it wasn't for the best. Maybe meeting you again wasn't a good idea as how i thought it was. I could've known earlier that you're probably better off without me, someone who doesn't even deserve a kind hearted like you. It should've ended before it's even getting worse, or i should've never started this whole mess from the start if ever i know it could've lead to this bad of an ending.