44|try to be civil

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What's the plan?"

Stiles turned to look at his father for a moment, who nodded at his son. "I think we need to ask for help."

♧♤♢♡

It had taken a lot of convincing on Charlotte's behalf, but eventually, we managed to get Doctor Geyer to let me leave. Besides, we couldn't really have him examining me again, or he would've seen that the scar on the back of my head had miraculously healed.

Plus, Charlotte knew that I was going to help Stiles whether I had the hospital's permission or not.

Leaving the hospital, we had stopped by Stiles' house so that he was able to get changed considering he had been wearing the same clothes for a couple of days straight, apparently. He then revealed to me that the person we were asking for help from, was Scott.

The drive to the McCall house had mostly consisted of Stiles telling me how his dad said that forgiving himself could start by just forgiving someone else; someone else being Scott. I went on to tell him how my conversation with Scott had gone.

Stiles had his reasons, which I respected, but I had only just woken up yesterday, so I wasn't really ready yet.

When we arrived, Stiles pulled out his keys and found the one that went to the McCall house, unlocking the door and letting us both in. Figuring he would be in his room, that was the first place we looked.

We found him in his bathroom standing in front of his mirror. He was rebandaging the wound that was left behind after Theo had killed him.

I guess I had been half right in the end. I had told Scott that Theo's claws would end up in his back, but instead, he'd found them in his chest.

"Hey," Stiles greeted when Scott noticed our arrival. "Still not healing?"

He half shrugged as he taped the bandage down, "Sometimes it just takes a little longer. What are you guys doing here?"

Stiles took a step to lean against the frame of the bathroom door, but I stayed back. Being in the Jeep had been enough confinement, I didn't want to step into the small ensuite.

"Ah, you heard about the guy who got killed out at the communication towers, right?" Stiles asked, tapping the door frame with his knuckles nervously.

Scott nodded as he pulled on a shirt. He then walked closer, Stiles pulling his phone out so that he could show him the video which he had emailed himself.

"I think I may have figured something out," My boyfriend said quietly.

Scott looked surprised, brows raising as he looked at the other boy. "What, you guys want my help?"

"Stiles wants your help," I clarified, walking over and taking a seat in Scott's desk chair. Scott's eyes fell for a moment, avoiding mine, his guilt shining through.

My boyfriend hesitated, before nodding. "You said you can find the clues that I can't. Here, take a look."

Being needed by one of us seemed to perk Scott up the slightest bit, stepping closer to Stiles to watch the video. I observed from where I was sitting, considering I had already seen the video.

"This is when the technician first arrived. You see him going in?" Stiles narrated. "Then Deputy Clark goes in. Then something really big and really fast comes charging out. Now comes Clark. Eventually, the technician's body is carried out by paramedics."

Stiles put his phone away, looking at Scott who just appeared confused. "Okay, what am I missing?" The Alpha asked.

"I don't get why we came here for help," I mumbled, knowing full-well Scott would hear me.