Wrong Words

The first trailer of my cast is above. You can choose not to watch it and imagine the characters as you please.

This book contains themes for people above the age of 16 because it contains violence, sex (not detailed). It has references to mental health problems and bullying-related acts that can be traumatic for sensitive readers.

WARNING

Toward the end, the book contains scenes that refer to a school shooting incident. If you have been in front of such an incident, this book may cause you bad feelings, and it may isn't for you, except if you feel ok reading it. Proceed with great care, and whenever someone feels that he/she doesn't want to read a scene, he/she can skip it. Please feel free to use reader discretion.

I don't support violence, bullying, and violent ways characters may use to deal with their problems.

The book comes from my imagination, and in no way I do support that mature content exists in the story.

The book mainly wants to show how bad the marginalization from the school environment is to a person, as well as his mistreatment by his parents, without this meaning that everyone reacts the way my own characters react. But above all, the book is just a story I got out of my mind, and it doesn't want to offend anyone.

AFTER ALL OF THIS YOU CAN MOVE ON TO MY FIRST STORY THAT I LOVE SO MUCH

PLEASE ENJOY