"Oh you'll be looking more than just 'decent morning honey. I'm gonna have you looking sexy as hell. In fact, you're gonna be lookin' like the queen of Hell when I'm done with you." She gives me a devilish smile add on top of the statement.

I raise my eyebrow at her. "And that's a....good thing...?"

"Fuck yes it's a good thing. The devil himself is gonna fall for you after I'm done dressing you. Trust me."

Right, because that totally sounds promising.

•••••

We've been walking around the outlet mall for almost two hours now

We've been walking around the outlet mall for almost two hours now. Keegan is highly frustrated because she keeps finding articles of clothing I find gorgeous but she finds "not sinfully sexy" enough.

Like what? Why do I have to look sinfully sexy tonight?

"Ok, we're going in here. If they don't have some fucking sexy black clothes I'm gonna kill someone." She says while bursting through the doors of Forever 21.

"Well even if they don't have what you're looking for, I still love this store. We'll find something." I place my arm around her shoulders to release the tension she's had pent up for the last hour.

"No, I'm picking, that's the deal. Just this one time that I'm picking your outfit ok?" She points at me in all seriousness.

I throw my hands up in defense. "Yea yea, I got it."

We both start shuffling through the racks. Throughout our search I keep finding so many cute outfits, but Keegan keeps turning them down. She eventually tells me to go sit down somewhere and let her do the searching. I roll my eyes but oblige anyway, knowing she'll turn down anything I offer.

When she walks by where I'm sitting to search through more racks I whisper to her. "I'm not wearing fishnets by the way. That's where I draw the line."

"Yea fishnets are too mainstream. I even think they're hideous. Like, we're here to look hot not catch some fucking fish." She rolls her eyes.

We've both never understood the point of wearing fishnets. Most girls can really make them look good, but we can't and we don't want to try either.

"Fuck yes. Yes yes yesssss finally. I've got it. Go to a fitting room and try this on while I find matching shoes." She pushes the articles of clothing into my chest as I stand up. Before I can even really look at them she's pushing me towards a fitting room.

"Try it on, even though I know your size and I know it'll fit. I wanna see if it's sin-,"

"Sinfully sexy. Yea I know." I roll my eyes again.

She flips me off as I shut the door on her. When I finally look at the clothes my jaw almost hits the floor. Oh heck no.

The top, a black cropped tank, is almost nonexistent. I can already tell it's gonna show a lot of cleavage. And that is not my style. The jeans are high-waisted black ones with holes in the knees. These are actually cute.