"I think I'm gonna skip school again today, you?" Namjoon asks.
"This morning my mom sent me a long-ass text on why attendance is so important. She doesn't know about Jisu but I think I should go anyways.. I need a distraction." You say, "But why would you—." you begin to ask, then remember.

Namjoon didn't get a letter..

"I just.. need another day to settle down." he says, you nod without another word. "But if any motherfucker tries anything with you, you call me and i'm racing over there." Namjoon says. You chuckle with a slight smile. "So protective." He pulls out his phone.

Homies🤟

ME
all of you

ME
watch y/n today for me

ME
i'm skipping

JUNGOO
absolutely

BROSEOK
did anything happen to her???

YOONGS
i'll guard her like
my life depends on it

JIN
she'll be fine

BROSEOK
that's my sister you're talking about😐

JIN
she's smarter than all of us
combined

JIN
she can take care of herself

ME
jisu died

CHIM
WTF:(((

ME
just one day. please?

JUNGOO
F in the chat

TAE
we're all here for both of u

TAE
F

JIN
F

YOONGS
F

BROSEOK
F

CHIM
F lmao

YOONGS
we'll watch her tho forreal

JIN
yeah

JIN
my bad lolz

CHIM
she's all our baby now

ME
no she's my baby

ME
she's y'all's sister

BROSEOK
especially me:)

JUNGOO
considering past context i
am respectfully declining
to call her my sister but
i will still watch her today

TAE
we don't speak of that

TAE
ur mine now🙃

JUNGOO
damn right😛

YOONGS
get a room

BROSEOK
get a room

BROSEOK
omg baby we said the same thing

YOONGS
ur my soulmate

JIN
holy fuck ALL OF YOU GET A ROOM

Namjoon puts down his phone and laughs with his head in his hands. Overwhelmed with everything but still laughing because of his best friends.
"What's so funny?"
"The idiots I call my friends." Namjoon looks up at you and smiles. "Love them to death."
"Oh." you chuckle, "I truly believe that there are 7 brain cells in your friend group and they all went to you." you say, Namjoon laughs. "They're smart, they're just.. dumb." Namjoon says. "Makes sense." You reply. You both laugh.
Namjoon takes your empty dish along with his and brings it to the sink to wash.

Namjoon slows the car down as you reach the front of the school. "Have a good day, mi amor." he says as the car idles.
"What are you, learning spanish now?" you joke, "Yep!"
"Oh— why??" you ask, Namjoon shrugs.
"Just for fun." he says, smiling at you.
"That's hot." you say, "Oh so now you wanna be horny." Namjoon says, you giggle. Your expression fades, "I don't wanna go in there without you." you pout, Namjoon sighs.
"You'll be okay—."
"But I won't, Namjoon." you say, cutting him off.
"When have I ever let you down?" Namjoon asks, you sit in silence at the thought.

There was one time but i'll let it slide.

"Exactly. Just.. trust me. I know you'll be okay." Namjoon says, he leans in and pecks you on the lips then pulls away. "Come on.. go." he says with a chuckle, you smirk before leaning in and kissing him, not letting him pull away this time. You both start to get more and more passionate within the kiss..
"OOOUU!!"
"Get it, Joon!"
"That's our boy!! HAHAHA-."
"Guys- that's my sister!! Ugh, I can barely look."

You quickly push Namjoon away and jolt your head towards the yelling group of men. You spot Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook cheering you on from the front of the school.. well, Hoseok is averting his eyes into Yoongi's arms. "I've seen too much and we haven't even gotten to our first class."

You cross your arms and slowly turn back towards Namjoon, "Did you do this." you ask. He purposely looks around the car, avoiding eye contact with you. "Me? What! Never." he says, you playfully push his arm. "Hey- what?! I just told them to watch you for today." he smiles. "Them.. watch me?! They're all children! I'm going to be babysitting all day." you say. "Babysitting or not, they're our friends, they're hilarious.. and it's them or nothing. So go out there, and have fun running crackhead daycare." Namjoon says, you stare at him with an unpleased expression. "I guess." you sigh. He smiles innocently back at you, "You know you love me." he says, a smile grows on your face, "Whatever.." you take your bag from the back seat and get out of the car. "See you later, pervert." you say before closing the door. Namjoon rolls down the window, "Call me that tonight and see what happens." he says, you chuckle.

You walk towards the group of giddy men.

This is going to be a fun, looong day.

(to be continued)

authors note
hi babies! a long-ish chapter? but i'm hoping to make all of my chapters this length from now on.. no promises HAHA
it's the end of my quadmester and im very.. very busy and stressed. trying to write more tho!

THANKS FOR 175K READS??? i am beyond words? is that the right term? omg i cannot even think LMAO thank you thank you thank you mwah mwah mwah you're all beautiful ppl

i read every single comment and oh my god you guys are hilarious HAHA thank you for enjoying my writing, it truly means the world. remember you're loved! have a great day hehe