Always up to date

Always up to date.
You giggle at the texts from your brother as you get out of bed.
You throw on a low a effort outfit; oversized fluffy sweater and a pair of mom jeans.
You walk down the stairs to the scent of your favourite breakfast. You hum in excitement and run into the kitchen with open arms..
still no Namjoon. You pout in disappointment but your expression quickly changes at the sight of the delicious breakfast on the table. You take a bite— the food is still warm.

He has to be around here somewhere. This was just made.

You grab the prepared glass of orange juice and carry it with you as you walk out of the kitchen to look around for Namjoon.
You hear the front door open, you freeze. You take a sip of the drink as you slowly take a couple steps forward.
"..Namjoon?" you call out, he peeps his head out from the front foyer. He smiles at the sight of you. "Y/N! You woke up!" You put your glass down on the nearest table and walk over to him. "Goodmorning, angel." He says. You go up on your tip-toes and he kisses you, he smirks. "I see you found your breakfast.. you taste like orange juice." you laugh. "Yeah, it's making me drool at the thought of it." you say, "Are we talking about me or the breakfast?" Namjoon teases, you slap his arm playfully.
"Maybe both, depends on how you treat me today." you joke, Namjoon chuckles, "Oh, really? Is that how this works now." He teases, rhetorically. You both laugh as you walk back together into the kitchen, holding hands.

You sit down together at the kitchen table.
"Where'd you go? Mailbox?"
"Yep."
"Did you get anything?"
"Nope."
"Bummer, we never get anything."
Namjoon shrugs.
"I tried not to eat a lot of my food while you were gone." You smile sheepishly at your half-devoured meal. "How can I resist myself around all of this." you say, gesturing towards the table.
"Again.. me or the breakfast?" Namjoon teases, he chuckles to himself at his own joke. He cocks an eyebrow, "I'd say you taste better than this food in a heartbeat but I guess some feelings aren't mutual."
"Jeez, Namjoon. It's 9 AM!" You say, you both laugh.
"You and this food are an irrestible combo, though."
"I'm more tempting." Namjoon says.
"Don't flatter yourself."
"Do you want me to pull up our late-night texts?" Namjoon asks. Your desperation and thirst could be heard a mile away in the texts you sent to Namjoon, before the two of you lived together of course. You bite your lip,
"No—."
"That's what I thought." Namjoon smirks, he takes another bite of his food.